AEA AEA 22 CAL after market mags ?

I use these in both my hp ss +and and hp ss carbine.

I’ve also had mag failures

A560F8CD-E859-4629-BA56-BE563EB451DA.png

AEA HP SS have the crappiest magazine I have seen.
I managed to break 2 of them in 3-4 days.

I am very tempted to turn my AEA into a regular bolt action.

That would solve many of the other issues, like the sometimes working semiauto action.
I actually broke all 3 of my AEA HP SS magazines in about a week.
It took me about 2 hours to fix them.
The issue with mine was that the spring would pop out.

I used small pliers to extend the spring ends.

Reactions: Sicumj
I wish I had the STL files to print single shot trays. @20 for a tray is a little much.

To Perle - and just as info to other shooting friends.
I am about to release the 3d Print files for AVA multi single loaders in .177 and .22 and .25 in this weekend.

Here you achieve the same accuracy as with a single loader.
It works in the way that you load the mag. with pellets og slugs, insert the mag.
Now turn the rotor one click manually by hand - a small spring loaded steel ball secures the 100% alignment of the rotor to the barrel.
Shoot and and cock the rifle again - turn the rotor another click.
The remaining shot counts can be seen in the small window.

When i shoot pellets in my Redwolf, Avenger, or Crown I always use my Manu Loader (hand feeding) system. And accuracy is on pair to if i feed the barrel manually.

I also offer Avenger and other brand files for traditionally magazines both in Slug versions and also for my Pellet Care Versions.

The print files will be uploaded and available from here:

Please note I currently have no interest in selling the finished magazines.
I just find it funny to design, test and continue optimizing the design until i achieve a perfect and satisfying result.
Then I 3D print and finish magazines to myself and to my best friends.. That is enough for me - I continue to the next design projects.

I see in the statistic and via correspondence that my designed magazines, has now been printed in all 7 continents of the world. (quite breathtaking for me since it was just for fun.) It all started with an Atamis M16 and the horrible overdesigned magz. I said to myself that I could do it better myself.

This is just a hobby for me I combine with shooting air rifles.
So If somebody has the idea that he will print and sell the magz in USA or other place it is fine for me - I just enjoy seeing that the hours i invested in designing the magz. will be help full to others, that hate the original magz.
Accuracy and user friendly is my aim when I design stuff.

Best regards from Denmark
Claus Engfred Olsen

20231010_222741.jpg
20231010_222827.jpg
20231010_223457.jpg

To Perle - and just as info to other shooting friends.
I am about to release the 3d Print files for AVA multi single loaders in .177 and .22 and .25 in this weekend.

Here you achieve the same accuracy as with a single loader.
It works in the way that you load the mag. with pellets og slugs, insert the mag.
Now turn the rotor one click manually by hand - a small spring loaded steel ball secures the 100% alignment of the rotor to the barrel.
Shoot and and cock the rifle again - turn the rotor another click.
The remaining shot counts can be seen in the small window.

When i shoot pellets in my Redwolf, Avenger, or Crown I always use my Manu Loader (hand feeding) system. And accuracy is on pair to if i feed the barrel manually.

I also offer Avenger and other brand files for traditionally magazines both in Slug versions and also for my Pellet Care Versions.

The print files will be uploaded and available from here:

Please note I currently have no interest in selling the finished magazines.
I just find it funny to design, test and continue optimizing the design until i achieve a perfect and satisfying result.
Then I 3D print and finish magazines to myself and to my best friends.. That is enough for me - I continue to the next design projects.

I see in the statistic and via correspondence that my designed magazines, has now been printed in all 7 continents of the world. (quite breathtaking for me since it was just for fun.) It all started with an Atamis M16 and the horrible overdesigned magz. I said to myself that I could do it better myself.

This is just a hobby for me I combine with shooting air rifles.
So If somebody has the idea that he will print and sell the magz in USA or other place it is fine for me - I just enjoy seeing that the hours i invested in designing the magz. will be help full to others, that hate the original magz.
Accuracy and user friendly is my aim when I design stuff.

Best regards from Denmark
Claus Engfred Olsen

View attachment 402590View attachment 402591View attachment 402592
I like manually turned magazines, no springs and more reliable.

Those magazines (on cults3d) look nice, but they cost 12+ euros.
They might be worth the price if you print several.

How much will the Avenger magazines be?

Hi nobody1,
please read again......i am not going to sell any of my Magazines and ship like Carm - I just presentet a Diy solution for the guys who own a 3d printer and have some Diy skills.
The price on the files are not even covering my cost, and not at all the time i sit i my workshop testing prototypes and optimizing designs.
sometimes i redesign up to revision 8 or 10 before i am satisfied with the design --- then afterwards make additional 3 more calibers for the same magazine. Then i have to make instructions and video like how to make a diy spring for the magazine. Untill last year i mostly just shared the files for free.

often i had to HELP the diy guys how to obtain the necessary print quality and accuracy needed for the magazine, befor they even could start printing the parts....
it took a lot of time helping them to finish their first diy magazines.
Most can succeed by them selves and some with help ... a few got angry because they failed but it is funtionally mechanical parts not small Father Cristmas models.
The easiest was to just stop sharing the files.

Then a good friend suggested to share the files vi CULTS3D.COM for a price similar to other simply designed magz. up for sale there.
Thats what i did, and many has taken the opportunity to do their own magz for themself and friends.
some also sell finished versions of their diy Magz designed by me on their webpages.

But i dont. it is only my hobby and will never be busyness for me.
I will leave selling the magz to Carm, Orion, Suede and so on.
Maybe you can get them to use my design or design something similar and sell you magazines that work flawlesly.

I just hade to pay thousands of dollers for a Daystate Redwolf with one fancy looking magazine. Then to experience that the accuracy is not really good when using the original very expensive magasine, compared to the accuracy i can achive with my own designed and printed magazines manufactured in my private hobby workshop...
I am sorry if i cant help you, but maybe others can help you when they succeed in making magazines.

best regrds and shooting
Claus Engfred Olsen / Denmark

Hi nobody1,
please read again......i am not going to sell any of my Magazines and ship like Carm - I just presentet a Diy solution for the guys who own a 3d printer and have some Diy skills.
The price on the files are not even covering my cost, and not at all the time i sit i my workshop testing prototypes and optimizing designs.
sometimes i redesign up to revision 8 or 10 before i am satisfied with the design --- then afterwards make additional 3 more calibers for the same magazine. Then i have to make instructions and video like how to make a diy spring for the magazine. Untill last year i mostly just shared the files for free.

often i had to HELP the diy guys how to obtain the necessary print quality and accuracy needed for the magazine, befor they even could start printing the parts....
it took a lot of time helping them to finish their first diy magazines.
Most can succeed by them selves and some with help ... a few got angry because they failed but it is funtionally mechanical parts not small Father Cristmas models.
The easiest was to just stop sharing the files.

Then a good friend suggested to share the files vi CULTS3D.COM for a price similar to other simply designed magz. up for sale there.
Thats what i did, and many has taken the opportunity to do their own magz for themself and friends.
some also sell finished versions of their diy Magz designed by me on their webpages.

But i dont. it is only my hobby and will never be busyness for me.
I will leave selling the magz to Carm, Orion, Suede and so on.
Maybe you can get them to use my design or design something similar and sell you magazines that work flawlesly.

I just hade to pay thousands of dollers for a Daystate Redwolf with one fancy looking magazine. Then to experience that the accuracy is not really good when using the original very expensive magasine, compared to the accuracy i can achive with my own designed and printed magazines manufactured in my private hobby workshop...
I am sorry if i cant help you, but maybe others can help you when they succeed in making magazines.

best regrds and shooting
Claus Engfred Olsen / Denmark
I definitely appreciate your effort and be willing to spend money on your magazine designs.
If you had any AEA HP/SF magazines I would buy your designs.

From the magazine designs you offered I could use the Avenger ones.
But in USA the Avenger magazines are plentiful, cheap and compatible with Umarex Gauntlet/Origin, Benjamin Marauder, Nova Vista, etc.

I definitely appreciate your effort and be willing to spend money on your magazine designs.
If you had any AEA HP/SF magazines I would buy your designs.

From the magazine designs you offered I could use the Avenger ones.
But in USA the Avenger magazines are plentiful, cheap and compatible with Umarex Gauntlet/Origin, Benjamin Marauder, Nova Vista, etc.
I thought the AVA mag was a typo …. AEA. Oh well. It would very cool if engfred was making the files for AEA magazine …. I’d take a few /several mags for the HP series …