• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Advise those people who buy Yong Heng (SIMPLE) and wanted (HARDCOVER)

My story with yong heng in short... the begin of March 2020 I bough yong heng compressor from the AliExpress. But in this time started 1st lock down in Europe so I ordered the compressor from one one seller in Polland who have only SIMPLE VERSION but I wanted hardcover with cyclone filter. Unfortunately I did not have any chance buy it from EU store. After the one week I receive yong heng of course simple version. As time passed I still thinking how to I could add missing parts :) During digging on aliexpress I found this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32850995186.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d1kPCUw I though it will be finally everything what I needed but error!! One part has been missing. After that I though the mission failed but big thanks to biohazardman advice me in this thread https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/help-identify-one-yong-heng-part/?referrer=1 small part which is needed swap from original one.

Last week I tried successfully to rebuilt my simple version to hardcover :)

before.1609182419.jpg

Before

after.1609182440.jpg

AFTER :)

good job. but i would have just sent it back and ordered a different one.

had a similar thing happen. i realized i had accidentally ordered a simple version. so when it arrived i declined it and sent it back with ups. i then re ordered a hardcover. well....... when that one arrived it was the adjustable version. decided to keep that one. MAN get it right!

Hi guys,

I hope this isn't a "dumb" question (just trying to learn here......) but when octavius says he originally wanted a "hardcover" version and not the "simple" version do you mean you wanted the "hardback edition" or is there something different called a "hardcover" version. What are the differences?

And, in the opinions of the folks that own them, what version would be the best one to purchase?

I copied the image below from the Walmart.com site that shows 4 versions of the YH for sale.

Thanks!

dfd651ea-a360-45bd-8edb-7b40c9642a9d_1.a3a35f152934cd3012577a61b7cc5c56.jpeg