Advice PLS on the Evanix Pistol bigbore

Does anyone have a first hand experience with this gun? Please post your info. I've been thinking about getting a Texan chopped down, but this may be a better idea?

Screenshot_20211117-154812_Chrome.1637186110.jpg

I also almost had a Texas chopped up and bought the rex pistol instead.

i got the .357. At full charge it shoots a jsb 81 ~815 but cliff tunes from there going down 10-15 each shot.

I prefer to shoot it at half power (you can decock at two points for different power levels). With that and the cf bottle butt stock I get 10 shots out of that short barrel ~750 fps

havent had a chance to take it out to 50 yet since replacing a moderator that was causing accuracy issues.

C10D8C93-4864-4A9F-A636-5E7CFAE73E07.1637297736.png

Thanks Guys! I really appreciate the advice. After a long debate in my own head on what to do, I decided to try a wild card: the AEA MAX .357 with the folding stock. I decided this because of the folding stock and the magazine...and the price too. Only $599 I have to risk it. I feel I can do some tuning and get around 800fps with a 250-260 bar fill. I'll keep you guys updated on the gun.

Trigger can be lightened easy.

Do you happen to have a link to a wrench that will fit the adjustment? I’ve seen numerous posts and none seem to fit it right.

ive also read it’s better to leave it and just let it wear in over time.

I also should have mentioned the rex feels much more sturdier than the Airforce. Airforce kind of feels like a toy in comparison, you definitely don’t need an aftermarket frame with the rex 

very interested to hear about that aea from a.non sponsored person.

Trigger can be lightened easy.

Do you happen to have a link to a wrench that will fit the adjustment? I’ve seen numerous posts and none seem to fit it right.

ive also read it’s better to leave it and just let it wear in over time.

I also should have mentioned the rex feels much more sturdier than the Airforce. Airforce kind of feels like a toy in comparison, you definitely don’t need an aftermarket frame with the rex 

very interested to hear about that aea from a.non sponsored person.

I agree with you on the frame, it sure it's a sturdy set up also The underlever cocking is really good in my opinion, I could never get over the bolt action in my Talon.

I will take a picture of the set of allen keys I got,.....as it wears in you can just reverse it a bit, just don't go to light right away