• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Advice please looking for compact light weight pcp

hi guys ok so I been reading a lot about regulated guns and decided to sell my mrod it was getting to heavy to pack thru the trails I have posted on other forums and guys rude or want specific questions so sorry if I forget anything I'm looking for most important 
light weight 
compact under 30" if possible
regulated 
and a repeater 
my budget is 1800 dollars I have a 90 cubic in paintball tank I used to fill my maurader 5 times 

Take a look at the Daystate Huntsman Regal XL. ($1250) It is light weight and 31 inches long. Beautiful gun that drills dimes at 50 yards. It is not regulated but the new titanium valve and slingshot hammer system acts like a regulated gun. In .22 I get 40+ shots with no POI drop. And it is very quiet with no pings or rattles. Just a quick and low "tack' sound that I have found often not to disturb nearby game. It's fun to shoot two birds off the same limb. This gun has not been tweeked at all as it was perfect right out of the box. Even the barrel didn't need cleaning. Oh and it is not pellet fussy and seems to love CPHPs. OK....now I gotta go shoot it. BBL

I have a Kalibr Cricket on order from TopAirGun.com. Here is what I included with my order.
I hope to get it in a couple weeks. He's had trouble getting his order but hopes it comes in this week.
The reason I've gone with Dirty Harry is he has a good reputation on all the sites I've explored. The
price includes a type of pre tune and he checks out the gun for leaks and other obvious defects and
then he'll mount the scope and find the "magic" pellet and sight the gun in. I'm hoping to get a gun I
can drive tacks with. Well, one that can drive tacks anyway. I'll need to work on my shooting skills to
shoot the gun as well as the reports claim. I also had the Marauder 177 and I like it a lot but I like the
idea of a regulated gun and 22 can buck the wind down here a bit better for longer range shots.
.22 KalibrGun Cricket Standard Tactical PCP BullPup $1,508.95 -
Hawke Sport Optics 6.5-20x42AO Sidewinder Tact Rifle Scope $479.95 - 
UTG 30mm Quick-Detach Rings, High $27.95 - Male Quick-Disconnect $31.95 -
JSB Diabolo Exact Jumbo Express .22 Cal, 14.3 Grains, Domed, - 500 ct - if they are the "magic" pellet.

+1 on the BSA R10. I know it's not under 30 inches, none of the guns listed so far are, but you can have a Ultra barrel put on it. Which is 12 inches, giving it a 35 inch overall length. You'd be well under $1800. You could also go with a BSA Scorpion. Have www.air-superiorityproducts.com put a HuMa regulator in it and put an Ultra barrel in it and be under $1200. You wouldn't get as many shots as with the R10 but, it would be lighter.

Craig

I 1+ the Vulcan i didn't say anything about it because it's not as light as i expected but you can easily carry it all day i think by just carrying it write behind the grip that acts as a handle and then you can just dangle it by your side and it's about 27 in long. Today i went out and shot it at 100 yds and i got a group 1.3 in the rest i was using wasn't very steady either this gun is best.

"ahobie17"If it were my money I'd be buying a Vulcan over the Widcat
I did.
The Vulcan looked like a solid performer like the Cricket, only the Vulcan is lighter by more than a pound, shorter and most importantly with a cocking bolt ahead of the trigger for easy access. 

With the Wildcat I heard too much about unexpected repairs and pellet pickyness, so it wasn't a contender for me.

"bornkiller"Oh if I may I have a couple utg leaders scopes I want to step up my game better scope I've bought scopes on Amazon before and had to return them they did not focus down at close range I'm really close on my budget so what scope work for Vulcan .25 cal 300 bucks or less if I can? Or should I stick with my utg?
SWFA make nice fixed power scopes for 300 with a Milquad reticle and Mrad turrets. I think you could also get a hawk airmax ( haven't looked at the price of those in a while) im using a Simmons whitetail on mine its just what I had on hand. I think your going to like your Vulcan awesome pup.

+1 Wildcat Also, It matches all of the requirements that you mentioned. Really compact lightweight rifle, regulated for consistent shots down to the last breath of air, repeater, .25 cal, quiet for taking out multiple pest within the vicinity, and synthetic bullpup. Scope is completely your choice. I am super happy with my UTG Leapers scope with 4-16x magnification, 30mm objective, sidefocus parallax, illuminated scope in 30 something colors, and clear scope picture. Vulcan is great too but Wildcat will be soo much better for your 1800$ price point because its much cheaper(AT 1200$!!!!!). This amazing price point is compared to the 1500$-1550$ Vulcan that you want. I guess people would choose the vulcan because of the wood stock. I don't know if the Vulcan has this or not but my wildcat in .25 cal has a threaded barrel so you can equip additional LDC or moderators even when the .25 version is already quiet. Just my two cents