• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Advice needed

How do you sell above mentioned air rifle. I bought it new but its to heavy for me, has less than 100 shots. It is just absolutely too heavy for this old man. I have damaged both shoulders and can't shoot it except on a rest or gun vise. Like brand new and shoots exceptional also has the 1/2 x20 adaptor I ordered. I am totally new to pcps and air gun forums. I need a Umarex notos if I can sell this. Can someone please give this 74 yr old disabled old mansome pointers as where to start. Also not very computer litterate.
Thanks for reading Larry

Thank you kindly Sir. I am not here to cause any trouble. I will move on and stay out of your hair. It took me 30 min to figure how to register please erase all my content and I won't be any more bother.
Thanks Larry

@LDock - Welcome to AGN! This is a great place to find information and talk with other like minded people. It is easy to get the required posts in a couple of days and get the look and feel of AGN.

The Moderators around here are pretty decent and they keep the riffraff at bay. Enjoy your time here and you will have access to the classifieds in no time.

Thank you. I am retired Air Force Junior ROTC instructor in New Jersey I’m starting a marksmanship program in my school. I was able to get the kids rifles from the CMP but now I’m trying to find a rifle for myself. I’ve been trying to put meaningful post out there to gain information. I have a competitive background and pistol, but not rifle, so I’m looking to find all the information that I can. Thanks for your help.

Thank you. I am retired Air Force Junior ROTC instructor in New Jersey I’m starting a marksmanship program in my school. I was able to get the kids rifles from the CMP but now I’m trying to find a rifle for myself. I’ve been trying to put meaningful post out there to gain information. I have a competitive background and pistol, but not rifle, so I’m looking to find all the information that I can. Thanks for your help.
So what is it that don't fit you? CMP should have something for your needs. Good luck!

The CZ / AA S200 is a great starter rifle. They have been around forever and a decent used rifle will not break the bank.