• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Adjustable single piece scope mount

Eaglevision has shims to take a 30mm tube to 1 inch as shown on their web page. Although I don't need them, I got the shim material to go to 1" from 30mm in my last Eaglevision Infinity mount. I believe they are a standard supplied accessory with all their 30mm mounts but they are definitely available on request when you order your mount. They're not the cheapest adjustable rings but they are good value for money and won't break the bank.

Burris Signature "Z rings" will fit Weaver/Picatinny bases. They have "Posi-align" offset inserts up to + or - .020".

+ .020 at the rear, - .020" on the front would give you + 40 MOA at 3" ring spacing, 27 MOA at 4" ring spacing.

They are available in + or - .005", .010", .020" as well as standard 0.000" offset. One can use any combination of these to get the desired POA shift needed up to 40 MOA in about 4-5 MOA increments.

https://youtu.be/wcRAX5OLtJE?t=194