Adjustable scope rings for Athlon Ares ETR / FX Impact?

Hello,

I’m planning to buy Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30×56 FFP for my FX Impact, but the problem is, that I can’t find adjustable scope rings for the 34mm tube anywhere. Help, anyone?

And, what is the optimum height for the scope in this specific combination, if I end up to buy fixed rings?

I'm shooting mainly 100m/110yd targets.

Any advice is welcome!

Sportmatch and Eaglevision are really excellent choices, if you want something a little closer to the quality of that scope consider a one piece 20 moa canted mount, it will allow you to shoot at the desired distances and is a sure fire way to guarantee the scope never moves during transport.

I chose the ADM recon, with 34 mm rings, Nightforce,Warne, Sphur, UTG and others make some really good options.

I use both the Eagle and Sportsmatch on my sidewinder ED and sidewinder 8-32 the ETR gets to live in the ADM.

If you want to go the 1 piece mount route I have both the Warne Xskel and the Midwest Industries QD on my ARs and they are rock solid. Both are great options and are reasonably priced. You shouldn't need a 20 MOA mount to easily get to 100 meters. The Warne is 1.45" high and my 56mm Burris XTRIII will just clear the pic rail. Both offer 20 MOA versions if you want to go that way.