Adjustable buttplates

I just received a butt plate from Brian at JB3D. The 3D printing is of very high quality, smooth and uniform not some of the rough gnarly work. I've a K&L on the SK19 that was around 150$ if I remember correctly. I put a SKP on the K1 in .177, cast aluminum, heavy, spent a couple of hours drilling holes in it to lighten it, around 261$. The butt plate from Brian was around 67$. His service is phenomenal , lost the first one in the mail, when alerted to the fact he had a new one made and shipped within a day. Shipping from the UK took 10 days. I suspect Customs played a part in the time. I highly recommend his butt stocks.

CS stocks in Great Britain uses the Wegu adjustable recoil pad when an adjustable one is called for. It's very popular across the pond. CS produced and still produced all the stocks that Theoben used (or at least most of them anyhow). I replaced the one on my Evo thumbhole stock recently and ordered one from a supplier. With shipping it was 85 bucks - a bit salty I'll admit but I wanted to keep the gun original. All rubber and plastic.

IMG_3254.1635597693.JPG

Bill