• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Adhesive for pellet probe

purple https://www.henkel-adhesives.com/us/en/insights/all-insights/blog/about-purple-threadlocker.html for little screws

this is what the locktite rep told us at the old power plant, but we are free to try what we like,,I have heard of using a rubber cement for elec connections, but have not tried it yet, myself

Waiting for threadlocker to cure before installing the fastener
Threadlockers are anaerobic chemicals. They only cure in the absence of air and in the presence of active metals such as iron, steel, and copper. Threadlockers won’t cure sitting out in the open air. The curing process only begins after you tighten up your fastener, which squeezes out the air. If you apply the threadlocker and wait for it to dry or get tacky, you’re just wasting time and risking contamination. With threadlockers, you can apply and install right away.

purple https://www.henkel-adhesives.com/us/en/insights/all-insights/blog/about-purple-threadlocker.html for little screws

this is what the locktite rep told us at the old power plant, but we are free to try what we like,,I have heard of using a rubber cement for elec connections, but have not tried it yet, myself

Waiting for threadlocker to cure before installing the fastener
Threadlockers are anaerobic chemicals. They only cure in the absence of air and in the presence of active metals such as iron, steel, and copper. Threadlockers won’t cure sitting out in the open air. The curing process only begins after you tighten up your fastener, which squeezes out the air. If you apply the threadlocker and wait for it to dry or get tacky, you’re just wasting time and risking contamination. With threadlockers, you can apply and install right away.

A lot of good suggestions above ⬆️. The rubber cement seems like a good idea if you don’t want to get fancy with all the colors of the rainbow.