Tuning Adding wieght to muzzle

IMG_20211124_135449.1637780123.jpg
You can see the auto wheel weight strip on top of the donny fl. This is a huben and it suffered from bad muzzel flip , because of the light weight of the gun.If you watch rus bears fx videos he has 4 pounds or more strapped to that gun. Why muzzel flip. I promise you that on any gun you have if you weight your barrel end your groups will tighten up.My huben has 12 ounces.Get it done and you will increase your accuracy.

Lets see all of you s*** talkers shoot a 200 yard group. I searched your history . 5 of you are weak little minds.You are the misinformation spreaders. And the funny thing is you are always available instantly to make your dumb comments, And i also notice you have nothing to contribute.And you make it hard for people just getting into this to get truthful info.

Muzzle flip is a symptom, not the disease. Per se, the additional weight has no effect on accuracy, unless it also happens to put the barrel harmonics in a better place, which is a real shot in the dark. A key to accuracy is repeatability. The muzzle can jump 6 inches, but if the pellet or bullet exits at the same point each time, accuracy is served. A heavy rifle is more easily held in place, and it makes no difference where the weight. Serious BR shooters who shoot free recoil generally prefer a more neutral balance, so the weight is centered well rear of the muzzle.

To the OP, there is a valid observation in your exercise, but I don't think you are seeing it. Of course I could be wrong, but after messing with this stuff over 50 years, I've accidentally learned a few things. If you have access to a solid shooting vice or fixture, you can quickly learn that you don't know what you don't know. 

The only one spreading untruthful knowledge is you 1shot everyone I ever asked a question to has answered to the best of there knowledge and has been kind let's see these 200 yard groups you are shooting come on oh yeah that's right were still waiting on the first video you claimed 1000 fps from a 15 inch barrel along 6000 psi fill and 3900 set point on your number one regulators from lane so put or shut up 

Lol just a group from a pb out at 200 yards with factory ammo he said he wanted to see a group didn't say from what I do have a 257 Doug noble built valve with a tj barrel in a talon that would reach that far but haven't done a whole lot of shooting with slugs yet been busy hunting with my impact and my hm1000 x at farms where I don't really need over a 100 yards reach