• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Added Red Dot to my Crossman 1322

Recently bought a Crosman 1322 which I really like except for the sights, actually like the peep sight the best but the adjustment is a joke. No clicks or MOA up/down/left/right just little tic marks, pretty crude. I 3D printed a Picatinny rail and put a Feyachi Reflex Sight RS28. Went out tonight to sight it in, man what a difference. It was love at 1st sight, I think it would have been the same with any red dot. It made shooting so much more pleasant. With the open sights I needed my reading glasses to get a clear vision of the from sight and the target was fuzzy or the front sight was was fuzzy and the target was clear. Tried mono vision but that didn't work well for me, I have a funky left eye. With the Feyachi I can see the reticle and the target. Now I think I want one for my Vigilante even though I think a red dot on a 6 shooter looks dumb.

Recently bought a Crosman 1322 which I really like except for the sights, actually like the peep sight the best but the adjustment is a joke. No clicks or MOA up/down/left/right just little tic marks, pretty crude. I 3D printed a Picatinny rail and put a Feyachi Reflex Sight RS28. Went out tonight to sight it in, man what a difference. It was love at 1st sight, I think it would have been the same with any red dot. It made shooting so much more pleasant. With the open sights I needed my reading glasses to get a clear vision of the from sight and the target was fuzzy or the front sight was was fuzzy and the target was clear. Tried mono vision but that didn't work well for me, I have a funky left eye. With the Feyachi I can see the reticle and the target. Now I think I want one for my Vigilante even though I think a red dot on a 6 shooter looks dumb.

I mounted a Bushnell compact red dot on my Vigilante. Perfect fit and it works well.

vig-2.JPG

vig-1.JPG

Reactions: Farmplinker2