• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

action cam through a sig romeo

Ok Gang...Was day dreaming yesterday..,and this popped into my head....sure wud like to shed 3lbs of digital scope & batteries off the wildcat....Shazaam....this is what i cobbled up.....i can see through it, so P.O.C is there......gota do a little fanaggling yet....any body want to chime in....feel free...good & bad...I aint thin skinned

IMG_20240119_105849823_HDR(3).jpg

IMG_20240119_114518216_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Ranchibi
beerthief...I had never seen anyone film thru a red dot.......so i tried it...... I hunt in the fl palmetto swamps....ur longest shot is 50 yds...95% of the time......Its lite as a feather again......im building a pig on the run moving target.....target acquisition will be a breeze now....IF i can get it dialed in.....I think it'll work fine...or NOT.....some old man's just tryn things out....my pcp's are fun to play with....and im just playin....havn fun....im sure it needs fine tuning...but i got time ......

Reactions: beerthief
was hoping the guys here would give they're opinions....YOU, Qball ,Weevil & others gave advice on my post about sub 12...ALL of that info worked for the good...theres a vid SHOWING what yours & others advice accomlplised.....i was goin about it completly a$$ backwards & you guys got me turned around & headed in the right direction .. its shootin as good as I can shoot....posted a vid in the .177 zan thread, page 4 i think.......15 to 50 yds...its flat asa a pancake @ 970/1000 fps.....