• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Aceros de hispania

They do not have bad intentions, but sadly I find them to be hopelessly incompetent. I bought 3 guns from them, hoping each time that the experience would get better. No such luck:

- they sent me a broken Gamo magnum springer, synthetic instead of the wood version I had ordered. That one went back.

- they kept me waiting more than a month for my Hatsan Flash pup.The version they ultimately sent was a low-power version with a restricted valve pin. My repeated request for a Fac version was acknowledged but not met. I had to source a full power valve pin from a shop in Poland.

- The Cometa Orion arrived with a giant valve leak (could not even fill it), an excessively long cocking pin that blocked the magazine, and someone had damaged the mag by wrenching it out of the gun. That one also went back. When it arrived back after a month of repairs, it came with a broken gauge and the same damaged mag.

- A further PCP order was confirmed but never fulfilled. After 5 weeks of waiting and attempted follow-ups, it turned out that the gun had been discontinued. It kept merrily being displayed on the website though.

That was enough for me, never again. This outfit is a sad joke.

🐦

Has anybody had any dealings with are know if aceros de hispania is a legit company
Please, do not shop from them! They are SCAMMERS! I've ordered two airsoft guns and never received them. I've contacted them multiple times on mail and phone, but they never responded. They just took my money.

Screenshot 2021-02-10 172748.jpg

IMG_6103.PNG

Yep. I wanted the Norica Deadeye GRS .22 break barrel and they aren't available in the US so I ordered mine from them. Took about 3 weeks to finally get here but very well packaged, great communications and the Fedex guy was stumped over all the Spanish printing on the box tape.
Obviously you're not in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas or New York. :cool:

i have done business with them in the pass for parts and they were great

so you used Pay Pal and you should have been dealing with them
they would contact the seller and ask what was up
now getting guns out of Europe is very hard to impossible, Krale is about the only place that seems to have success
so are they scammer i would say not it is a company that has been around for a very long time
but that is my opinion