• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Acecare tank

Please tell me where I can find a new "American" (88cu/ft) tank with this price tag.

I never said new but you can get one with 18 years left which is a far better value than chinese communist party goods with no standards. I'm sure the tank will be fine well beyond those 18 years since that's just when you can no longer get it dot certified.

Who all makes American tanks? 

Who all makes American tanks?

I don't know every manufacturer but 3M Scott is the most common.

s1.1633040899.gif
Scott USA - Copy.1633041167.jpg

s1.1633040851.gif

I think that most, if not all US-made tanks are manufactured by Luxfer. The brand names that they carry are of the safety equipment companies that supply the full SCBA kits. The Chinese Acecare branded tanks are made by a large industrial giant and are retailed under a complicated arrangement of smaller shelf companies, brand names like Acecare are just one of many that are used for different markets. When I ordered mine they told me that they were all out of Acecare branded ones and if I didn't want to wait for new stock I could have a Metal branded one which was exactly the same, other than the brand name.