• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Acecare tank

M 18*1.5 thread on that tank….

This one, from BEST fittings will work, and is good quality, about $100.
https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shop/airgun-charging-equipment/cylinder-accessories/cylinder-valves/airgun-charging-valves/mde-jubilee-gun-charging-valves/

If you are okay with a CE tank, an alternative is to order the tank and valve from BEST fittings, for roughly $322- 
https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shop/airgun-charging-equipment/cylinder-accessories/6-8-ltr-carbon-fibre-airgun-charging-cylinder-300bar/

For more information, email BEST fittings and they will help you out.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000028094266.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.508a4c4detIGm0

This is what I ordered from acecare, the 9 liter bottle with gauge set, but they have the 6.8 and 3 liter available also with a gauge and hose set. 

I dont think those are suppose to be the best valve/gauges, but they are suppose to work, and I figured if they ever become a trouble or leak then Ill replace it. But $320 for a 9l or $270 for a 6.8l or $230 for a tank with a gauge set you know is going to fit is pretty hard to beat.

Yes ships from china, the add says 10-10 days to arrive, and the date it gives you will be 10 days from today, but that aint gonna happen lol, what really is going to happen is in about 12 days after you order it and contacting them 10days into it then it will actually ship. Then another 14-21 days for it to arrive. total time on my bottle was 26 days. The size of the bottle might matter for shipping speed also mine was the 9L its possible a 6.8 or 3l might travel faster maybe by airmail instead of cargo ship IDK, but it for sure ain't going to be there in the 10days aliexpress says it will lol. So be prepared for that. My stuff has no leaks works great, no issues with the valve, or hose. Seems fairly high quality actually. If you message them asking about your delay and why it wasn't to your house in 10days like the add says then they throw in a carry strap for it. 

Do you have your own pump to fill it with?

I think you'll be much happier with a DOT approved SCBA tank from the USA. These go through far more rigorous testing than the ccp tanks and being DOT approved means you can get it filled at a shop if need be. Shops won't fill the chinese tanks.

Yes I do, but I cannot find any negative or safety risk issues about the Acecare tanks, 

Yes ships from china, the add says 10-10 days to arrive, and the date it gives you will be 10 days from today, but that aint gonna happen lol, what really is going to happen is in about 12 days after you order it and contacting them 10days into it then it will actually ship. Then another 14-21 days for it to arrive. total time on my bottle was 26 days. The size of the bottle might matter for shipping speed also mine was the 9L its possible a 6.8 or 3l might travel faster maybe by airmail instead of cargo ship IDK, but it for sure ain't going to be there in the 10days aliexpress says it will lol. So be prepared for that. My stuff has no leaks works great, no issues with the valve, or hose. Seems fairly high quality actually. If you message them asking about your delay and why it wasn't to your house in 10days like the add says then they throw in a carry strap for it.

OK sounds good, no hurry, already have smaller tank. Looks like alibaba has better prices. 

Do you have your own pump to fill it with?

I think you'll be much happier with a DOT approved SCBA tank from the USA. These go through far more rigorous testing than the ccp tanks and being DOT approved means you can get it filled at a shop if need be. Shops won't fill the chinese tanks.

Yes I do, but I cannot find any negative or safety risk issues about the Acecare tanks,

I thought you would want a larger (88cu/ft) American made and hydro tested tank for less money that includes a valve and will be at your door in a few days rather than a month.

I thought you would want a larger (88cu/ft) American made and hydro tested tank for less money that includes a valve and will be at your door in a few days rather than a month.

Check out Alibaba as well, you may get a better price than Aliexpress.

I got my tank for $113 from Alibaba, and got my fill system for about $120 off Amazon.

Please tell me where I can find a new "American" (88cu/ft) tank with this price tag.

Check out Alibaba as well, you may get a better price than Aliexpress.

I got my tank for $113 from Alibaba, and got my fill system for about $120 off Amazon.

Please tell me where I can find a new "American" (88cu/ft) tank with this price tag.

One can order the "American" version and receive it quickly, certified, and ready to use OR one can try to piece together a workable unit. Either way should work but this thread seems to illustrate that there is an issue present.

I never said new but you can get one with 18 years left which is a far better value than chinese communist party goods with no standards. I'm sure the tank will be fine well beyond those 18 years since that's just when you can no longer get it dot certified. 

I never said new but you can get one with 18 years left which is a far better value than chinese communist party goods with no standards. I'm sure the tank will be fine well beyond those 18 years since that's just when you can no longer get it dot certified.

Not gonna beat a dead horse or get into anything geopolitical. But if these tanks are so bad and there are no standards, please show me where all of the people who are using them worldwide are somehow blowing themselves up or getting injured while using them. I get buying American when you can. But the constant refrain of poo-pooing other countries gets a bit old. If you, ( the "general" you ) are going to tell us we should beware of the boogie man in the East, then at least give us some facts to back all of it up.

Not gonna beat a dead horse or get into anything geopolitical. But if these tanks are so bad and there are no standards, please show me where all of the people who are using them worldwide are somehow blowing themselves up or getting injured while using them. I get buying American when you can. But the constant refrain of poo-pooing other countries gets a bit old. If you, ( the "general" you ) are going to tell us we should beware of the boogie man in the East, then at least give us some facts to back all of it up.

My apologies wu mao, I didn't mean to disparage the party. By all means please buy the smaller more expensive tank and wait a month to get it. Makes perfect sense.