Accutac Knockoff: Links to Buy

I bought a accutac clone several years ago when first time show up in amazon.
But after trying out several other bipods as well I realized I just don't like any bipods. Now I must admit I never had any that costs $500 ballpark.
I am a tripod guy, and I have a huge selection, many I modified to the games I am playing.
But, let me get back to OP.
Last winter I was bored (winters in Canada lasts usually about 5 months +)
I toke out this clone accutac from drawers, a little tinkering, and I rework it to "over the barrel" bipod.
What a difference !!!!
"the gravity pulls it into a vertical = bubble in all positions"
If I would have unlimited budget I would buy one. But my other guns don't have a rigging options only this one pictured.

20231218_145810.jpg

Matthias, I don't know how to link, just type in (bipods for air guns) on amazon. I have two CVLife's like Scotty1 posted, the left one is a Accu-Tac, middle is CVLIFE 7.5 to9",right is a CVLIFE 7.5 to 9". The CVLIFE, the one on the right has better gripping power with the lever called a (picatinny Bipod S-Lock) it also has a extra threaded hole on the bottom to add a extra knob. Good luck Darell P.S. a top heavy gun be very careful so it doesn't fall over. Edit again the right one I did change the feet to softer rubber.
0129240946.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleShooter
Thank you for your help. 😊
I just like the looks of those legs.

Does it just seem to me, or do the (Accutac knockoff) legs, once folded, hang fairly "low" — as in leaving a fairly large gap between bottle/airtube and the folded legs?

The photo below shows a UTG bipod, where the folded legs are only about 0.5" (1.2cm) below the base of the picatinny clamp. I'd like an Accutac knockoff like that.

Matthias

Bipod.   UTG.  Recon 360.  Folded Legs Hang Only 1.2cm (0.5'') Below.jpg

Matthias go by my picture above as I tried to measure like you.
Accu-Tac is 18.03mm
CVLife (middle one) is 19.4
CVLife (end one) is 20.26

I have never seen one with less gap, remember they are designed for cant, The utg I thought is a solid base ? After looking at the real thing (Accu-Tac) it's quite larger than the nock off as it appears to me to big for a air gun but that's my opinion. It has slop but very very little. To me it's heavy and bulky - guess the stones and sticks will start flying LOL.
Look at this picture,, If one had a lathe to make the pin just a little larger it would make the CVLife more solid as far as the legs.
0130241603.jpg

I measured the distance on my cricket carbine with the CVLife - leg to stock is 1 3/16". Plus all guns have a different bipod picatinny rail and length to them that factors in.

Matthias, be ready all these cheaper bipods will cant in a same way as the tripod ball heads... you will always have one eye on the bubble.
What I did a mod on my clone (I didn't care if unsuccessful) I tried to mimic the big boys tripods like

Thanks for the explain about the tilt — being similar to the tripod ballhead, Attila.
➧ That is helpful. I have not pulled the trigger on a tripod yet — I really should first go and experience the particular shooting scenario I'm envisioning for a tripod, as this is no small expense, both the purchase, and getting it to Peru.

What you have done with the over-the-barrel bipod is just marvelous — so cool (and much more stable, I imagine).
Yeah, if I had a pure bench gun, I'd enclose my barrel in a monsterous cage of handguards and accessory rails 😆 — since heavy weight is good for this scenario. And then I'd have a bipod like yours!

Matthias