Accutac bipod on fx panthera adapter

Gotta be careful with Amazon pic rails. I have a pack of these I bought 6 months ago. I just pulled them out of the package and put them on the panthera.. The size is so off on the picatinny that my accutac wobbles when clamped on. My fx chronograph mount wobbles on them. They suck bad.

Reactions: qball
Gotta be careful with Amazon pic rails. I have a pack of these I bought 6 months ago. I just pulled them out of the package and put them on the panthera.. The size is so off on the picatinny that my accutac wobbles when clamped on. My fx chronograph mount wobbles on them. They suck bad.

Agreed! Alway check as soon as you get them, the set I got(not the link shared) was excellent!!!

Like what Forest Gump's mama always said: Amazon chinese products are like a box of chocolate, you never know when you gonna get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nsboost
Agreed! Alway check as soon as you get them, the set I got(not the link shared) was excellent!!!

Like what Forest Gump's mama always said: Amazon chinese products are like a box of chocolate, you never know when you gonna get.
I got a set that I used on the side rails of the L2. They work great!

Reactions: qball and bigHUN