• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Accurate Entry Gun For Hunting With Easy Flip To Upgrade If I get Hooked

There are a few tank fill calculators out there. Pyramyd Air has one. Look up the air rifle your thinking about then click on the PCP hookup tab below. You will see a tank fill calculator link just about the video window. Enter your info to calculate. With the Hatsan AT44 long would be about 23 fills with your scuba tank. Bill

Oh wow that's great. Thanks. I am totally happy with 23 fills for the convenience of having a PCP. I only pay $5 to fill it.

There are fill chart calculators, the Marauder has a relatively small air tube and you can expect 75 psi drop per fill on that size tank. After two fills I was experiencing about 100 psi drop. When using a 4500 psi tank getting filled at the dive shop, I would sometimes only get a 4000 psi fill.this 500 psi less in an 88 cu ft. tank would mean 1/2 the fills as compared to the full 4500 on a 350 cc tank on the 25 Cricket with a 3300 psi fill. I would opt for a 22 Marauder for your pest bird shooting. I was a power nut, as I have places where I could not launch a 22 rimfire off the property if I tried. Tflatts demonstrated excellent shooting with a detuned Leshiy. The Marauder is easy to tune, and you can shoot a heavier pellet slower as not to penetrate anything. These guns pop up new on various sites that do not advertise here and can be found super cheap. Also Benjamin has a sale on Friday.