• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Accurate .30 at a 100 ?

Uragan. 18 shots @ 100 45gr jsb. 
99849949-B572-4FA1-BCBE-C58EBE5D51C5.1600289317.jpeg

I second the .30 Uragan. Absolute tack driver with NSA 49.5 gr dish base at 841 fps (It is more accurate with these than any pellet). The whole gun is just so well thought out. Easy to service, great trigger, perfect safety position, left cocking (can swap to right), high shot count, sick accuracy, great magazines, compact package... what's not to love??

IMG_6716.1600319159.jpg

I have 3 of those on your list in .30, although I won't be keeping the RAW as IMO it's massively overrated, as for the URAGAN & PROPHET goes yeuch! as far as styling both have had a bypass in the looks department.

So it's between the IMPACT and the CROWN, but you should also consider the DAYSTATE REDWOLF SAFARI.

Both FX's use the identical barrel so it's down to whether you are comfortable with the handling of an IMPACT, plus it is capable of higher power than the Crown.

I second the .30 Uragan. Absolute tack driver with NSA 49.5 gr dish base at 841 fps (It is more accurate with these than any pellet). The whole gun is just so well thought out. Easy to service, great trigger, perfect safety position, left cocking (can swap to right), high shot count, sick accuracy, great magazines, compact package... what's not to love??

IMG_6716.1600319159.jpg

Wait untill you really tune that gun. Im making 110fpe and 70 shots per fill 😁

IMG_6716.1600319159.jpg

Wait untill you really tune that gun. Im making 110fpe and 70 shots per fill
1f601.svg

😳

You have my full attention! Shareeeeee

I’ve barely tinkered with mine. 

F9A4BE3C-62A6-4C9C-8B09-15155C200B2D.1600731025.jpeg
Here’s a 100 yard two magazine group from my Crown. It’s very accurate but gulps the air, you better have a compressor lol. And the pellets aren’t cheap! AZ added hammer weight and that’s all, sorry but I don’t remember what the FPS is. The shooting was done off of a bench and bags. Really hits hard too, the impact on the disk is really loud. The Crown is a really nice rifle in my opinion. Look at vmaxpro’s 18 shot group... and that rifle is pretty awesome even if it’s not a conventional rifle. That group speaks volumes! 

IMG_6716.1600319159.jpg

It is accurate with NSA slugs despite the fact Uragan has a choked barrel?

hi i just got a used one 3 mo old less than 50 shots thru it ?. i cleaned it scoped it did the 300 bar? 1st 5 shots all over 1.5@ 50 the next 5 @ dime at 50 ? nsa 47.2 2'@ 50 griffin 43 cup base 1 hole@ 50 1." @100 . it seems to be a gun that likes to be held follow thru. i may send it to tony for a tune?? first i have some 52 gr soild cast to try thanks paperp