Accuracy suddenly shot on beloved 1322

I was doing some indoor target shooting today, and one of the airguns in use was my ~8 month old, well broken-in and maintained Crosman P1322 "carbine" from Pyramyd Air. I find myself picking it up regularly (daily, for the most part) and have come to absolutely love it. Great accuracy, easy to pump, great shooter: awesome little airgun! On top of that, I've never had any trouble with it... that is, until this evening.

I'd shot and set aside my Crosman 362, 2289 Drifter and .177 caliber 2100 Classic and had just nailed a couple of bulls-eyes with my 1322 when out of nowhere, I couldn't figure out where my shots were going! They were still smacking the homegrown cardboard traps, judging by the sound, but exactly where was a mystery. Wow. I repeated this a number of times but still no cigar: a solid cardboard thump every time, but no bulls eye, no visible yellow-on-black halo or visible hole anywhere else either, at least from ten yards distance. What the heck? 

I grabbed up a few ten inch Shoot-N-C stickers and went down to my traps, where I pasted 'em over the already ruined two inch targets covering the top of the trap, hoping to give myself a larger viewing field, where even badly errant shots hopefully would still show. Back at my shooting rest, I made myself comfy, picked up my faithful stretched 1322, pulled back the bolt, safetied it, pumped it up five or six times, loaded her, pushed the bolt home, lined 'er up on the red bulls-eye, clicked off the safety, put my finger lightly on the trigger, took a deep breath, exhaled, paused, started taking up the slack on the trigger until... pow! No way! About two or three inches low and two left. I tried again, but this one was all the way up near the outermost edge of the circle and a smidge right. Every shot thereafter was a miss just as bad or worse and just as unpredictable, even one that was almost on target, only about an inch right When all was said and done, there was no joy to be had. Other rifles were spot-on with the same pellets, but I tried different pellets too (no change) and a few other things -- all unsuccessful -- until I ran out of ideas. Running my carbon fiber cleaning rod through had proved there were no obstructions in the way, so finally I decided to try a good cleaning. Yes, it was very dirty, but nothing remotely particulate or chunky was produced -- just the usual filth on the cleaning cloths (one moistened with Hobbes). After the cleaning, I put everything back the way it was and tried shooting up more big targets, but it was no use. She's still hosed!

I'm stumped. Other than the added shoulder stock, it's a totally standard American Classic 22 caliber pistol. Everything appears as tight and sturdy as when I put it together and sighted it in and I don't see any damage in the muzzle or anywhere else. Any thoughts on what might be causing all this trouble? All suggestions welcomed! Many thanks. 

1) Check your bolt probe o-ring.

2) Have a close look at the crown of the muzzle and the rifling just inside that for evidence of lead flakes. You might need to run a nylon brush through the barrel instead of soft patches.

3) Check for loose screws in the receiver, both sights, and especially screws that compress the barrel against the transfer port seal.

4) Did you switch pellet tins? Check your tin of pellets and make sure some 0.20 cal pellets didn't get mixed in with your .22's. 

Good luck

Feinwerk