• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Accuracy great-until the pistol’s psi gauge dropped to 70bar. Normal?

I shoot Bullseye with a Pardini SP-22 Olympic pistol, decided to try a Pardini K-12 for Air Pistol Bullseye 10-Meter practice in my garage.
After a few hundred pellets downrange, the air cylinder dropped from 200bar to 70bar. Pellet impact went from X-ring to below the black, several inches drop. The group went from the size of a dime to looking like a shotgun pattern.
I assume that the pistol meters a specific amount of air for each shot, and at a certain pressure, it is unable to maintain the set pressure, resulting in erratic accuracy.
The Pardini operating manual, in addition to being written in 4 or 5 languages, has minimal useful info. I will ask PardiniUSA what the pressure is regulated for, but wondered if others have the same loss of accuracy as the cylinder’s pressure drops below a certain point?
Thanks for your responses!

If you’re gonna shoot ‘em, you should at least learn the basics of how they work, if only for safety purposes and to avoid damaging the valve, which can happen when the pressure gets too low. Here’s a nice introductory article. Part of a series if you’re inclined to learn more…

If you’re gonna shoot ‘em, you should at least learn the basics of how they work, if only for safety purposes and to avoid damaging the valve, which can happen when the pressure gets too low. Here’s a nice introductory article. Part of a series if you’re inclined to learn more…

Thanks✌️
First I have seen anything about HAM magazine. Looks informative and interesting.