Accuracy and POI shift after using two same cylinders.

Hi guys!
I have a walther 1250 dominator
Also got two cylinders.I fill the cylinders accurately upto 250bars.I zero my rifle using one cylinder and when it's air gets too low I prefer using other cylinder but its POI is not the same and is around 1 Mildot to the right.But with the second cylinder its accuracy is not as same as the first cylinder.
I wanna use two,so I don't get to fill my cylinders again and again.
Any help?

Also with my main dominator anyways can only fill to 250 bar and go down from there. Im going to get a better regulator from pcp tuning at some point. Cuz if I fill past 250 my velocity drops a little over 100fps so the regulator is not working at 100%. I still need to contact them but im hoping I can get a .25 regular for my .22 and then with a little tuning I should be getting about 70 joules out of it.

WagerAlso with my main dominator anyways can only fill to 250 bar and go down from there. Im going to get a better regulator from pcp tuning at some point. Cuz if I fill past 250 my velocity drops a little over 100fps so the regulator is not working at 100%. I still need to contact them but im hoping I can get a .25 regular for my .22 and then with a little tuning I should be getting about 70 joules out of it.

70joules is very high for small game hunting.40j or 45j is quite high energy.
Though just another tip.You might have to adjust the REGULATOR PRESSURE to increase the air intake from the Allen Screw inside the regulator.

WagerUeah its maxed out to about 90 bar. And yea 70 joules is pretty high but i leave my other dominator mostly stock for smaller game hunting. I just really like tuning and trying to push it to the max. Im going to see if i can open the plenum up any and drill extra holes in the passage.

Yep. It's always interesting to to play with airguns and their regs.Hope you get success.
You've got 22 and 25 calibers?