Account hacked! ACTIVE SCAMMER! Watch out!

My fb accounts have been hacked!​

I am NOT selling a bunch of stuff like Honda accord, Kubota 4x4, Bobcat, Golf Cart, Honda 4 wheeler, Trailer, and a Razor.
I have been getting messages all day regarding this stuff. I would hate for any of you to get scammed by this scum.
Hacked account = https://www.facebook.com/tom.adams.58118
Hacked account = https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100065077496539
This turd is very clever and has listed airguns and shooting related items under my profile. I DO NOT list anything for sale as a general post on Facebook.

PLEASE PLEASE feel free to click on the 3 dots and go through the reporting process. It takes less than a minute and might just help fb to realize these are hacked accounts.​

This is my picture from my current and non-hacked profile...
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 4.26.27 PM.png

Same thing happened to me many years ago. Luckily, I had all my emails being forwarded to a second email address. All of a sudden, I saw all kinds of emails regarding cars and a bunch of other stuff I was not selling. I quickly contacted FB, they told me to change my password, and the emails stopped. When FB got cancerous about eight years ago, I quit it altogether. I do have an account (created to order a set of Steven Brown grips for the original Leshiy) but never use it.
FB's latest scam is a thing called "highlighting". They go after those with the least intelligence by getting them to participate in those "fun" silly posts and contests. Highlighting allows FB to then market everyone in your address book. It's kind of like, if you buy this vacuum cleaner, we will give you $100 off if you give us the name of 20 of your friends, so we can market them, as well.

My wife immediately unfriends anyone who uses highlighting to allow access to her via FB. She has dropped several in the last couple weeks. Unfortunately, many forums have adopted the FB style, and is the reason I am online less and less.