Accidentally set fire to a squirrel!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
***MOD EDIT:
Thread locked for Rule #3. Unsafe operation.

Lasers are extremely dangerous to the user and ANYONE who may be exposed directly or indirectly by reflection. There can be immediate and irreversible damage including blindness from even incidental exposure even at long distances. Airgun Nation cannot permit such unsafe practices. ***

Hey all - just a word of warning - be very careful the type of laser sight you put on your PCP. I picked up a blue laser off Ali Express for my Notos and evidently it is one of the higher powered ones. As I was sighting on a squirrel it went up like a tinderbox. Thankfully I was able to dispatch it before it started a fire but FYI and be careful with the laser sights and pointers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all - just a word of warning - be very careful the type of laser sight you put on your PCP. I picked up a blue laser off Ali Express for my Notos and evidently it is one of the higher powered ones. As I was sighting on a squirrel it went up like a tinderbox. Thankfully I was able to dispatch it before it started a fire but FYI and be careful with the laser sights and pointers!
🤣...😳....🤣...😳
Wait what?! Never mind the fire; how'd you catch a squirrel that was in fire🥴🤣

Reactions: woogie_man
Why would someone want to use a blue laser as a sighting tool? Even doctors know better. They sight with red and then burn what they need with blue. How did you mount it to the gun? Honestly sounds funny as all get, though.
Exactly hence my word of warning. This was a 5 watt laser. I figured it would be brighter hence the “class 4” rating. :(

Nope, just a remote deathray for squirrels.

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Exactly hence my word of warning. This was a 5 watt laser. I figured it would be brighter hence the “class 4” rating. :(

If you had accidentally reflected that laser off a window or reflective surface it would have blinded you in about a millisecond. NO REALLY. Get rid of that thing. It is very, very, very dangerous.

You know you just earned your Star Wars merit badge. :ROFLMAO: (y)(y)(y)

Red is for pointing, green is for measuring/tracking, and blue is for medical and burning Blu-Rays. Anything past blue is for alien defense.

Crazy! No Pics?
Here he is!

IMG_0247.jpeg

😆🤣

Thats some disturbing sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.