• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AC109301 Acecare 9L 4500Psi Airgun Cylinder For 300Bar Paintball Tank

I have a 6.8L version of that set up (dual gauge). I have been very happy with my mine. Quality construction and the gauges are accurate. Speaking of gauges; I suggest getting the two gauge assembly. The tank combo you are looking at will only give you the fill line pressure after the tank valve is open. A two gauge fill assembly will give you a constant reading for pressure in the tank as well as fill line pressure. I assume that you have or are getting a compressor? This is not a DOT certified tank and therefore can not be filled by a dive shop. Acecare does have DOT tanks available but they are considerably more expensive.

You'll see that most Chinese tanks are ISO certified, which is more stringent than DOT. You'll be hard pressed to get a dive shop to fill it, so you'll need your own compressor and fill hardware as well. As a side note, you'll see most PCP bottles are ISO and not DOT.

Actually I think you will find that most of the Chinese PCP bottle have a label affixed to them (looks like a label someone got printed at Staples) that indicates they are manufactured to CE specifications.

Here's a thread (with a bunch more things like suspected treason, etc) that has a bit of information about "Fake CE labels and such.

https://www.scubaboard.com/community/threads/alleged-illegal-tanks-sold-by-add-helium-heads-up-to-any-that-may-have-purchased.538001/

I bought the following from Acecare early last year:

2018 New 9L 30Mpa 4500psi carbon fiber cylinder/ high pressure air tank with valve and filling station for paintball tank refilling × 1

Acecare was selling direct at that time and the setup was $247.16. If you search this forum, several folks have bought tanks from them. I posted pictures of my tank in one of the threads. Their direct website is no longer operational (pcpmall.com). My tank was not DOT certified and was held up in customs for completion of DOT paperwork. I told UPS it was not DOT certified and was used for paintball and the tank was released from customs.

The approach many folks on the forum have taken is buying an SCBA tanks off of Ebay that have a few years of life left. I bought my first MSA tanks that way. These tanks are typically previously owned by fire departments. The tanks have a 15 years life unless you get them re-certified. Also, they are supposed to be hydrostatically tested every five years. I picked up a tank that had a couple years of life left and had it hydro'd and inspected. The guy that did the work said the tank was in great shape.

1591735597_17151610395edff52d716fc5.41570735.jpg
1591735599_6365526705edff52f0b4634.52424024.jpg

I would say get the Young Heng first. Although I have read that they are hard to come by for a good price lately - I have not checked up on this. I got mine off of ebay (shipped out of New Jersey) last year.