• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Absolute Bottom (Rabbit Hole)

I think I may finally be on the correct path towards the bottom of the (bottomless?) rabbit hole haha!

All I need now is an Alkin Mariner W31, a limited edition walnut stock Huben K1 in .25, and two American Air Arm’s Evol’s… (one chambered in .30 and one in.22 of course). I suppose I may as well add two J.B. Great White’s and a an Air Tanks Plus cascade system while I’m all in!

Wish me luck 😆

Have you found your bottom yet?

Not even close! 🤣
istockphoto-1094439788-612x612.jpg

Allen

I seem to have found a ledge on the way down. I do 95% of my shooting in my yard, so two MSPs and 3 PCPs have me covered. All are .177 caliber. This is good, as they are cheap to shoot, quiet and capable on paper or pest. I know I will fall from this safe spot for greener pastures further down the hole, but not for a while. To those who have fallen farther than me, I salute you!!

Me too, at least most shooting done at home. I have more airguns than I thought wise, but they all have an imagined purpose. Most low power.

My plan is to hold out for a long time and then buy one more for retirement. What that is depends on if I succeed at moving before I retire.

If I had the money now, I am at a loss of what I would buy as my next. Could be a springer or a high end pcp...just don’t know.

For now, I think my two Crown laminated, one in .22 and one in .25, an AA HFT500 in .177, a RAW HM1000x chassis in .22 and a TX200, two 74CF SCBA’s fueled by an Alkin W31 vertical has me at least at a temporary holding pattern.
Pretty sure though I could dig a couple feet deeper to acquire an AAA Paradigm in .22.

I suggest a nice springer. HW97 or TX200. They are fun to shoot and as accurate as you are. Very fun shooting steel reset targets at 55 yards. The targets make more noise than the rifle.
Yes indeed. Either one would be nice. But I enjoy my HW95 and HW30 so much, there ain’t enough time to love them all!
But a silver 97...mmmmm

I suggest a nice springer. HW97 or TX200. They are fun to shoot and as accurate as you are. Very fun shooting steel reset targets at 55 yards. The targets make more noise than the rifle.
Ahhh, a couple auto-reset targets would certainly be a nice addition.

Reactions: rcs9250
I think I may finally be on the correct path towards the bottom of the (bottomless?) rabbit hole haha!

All I need now is an Alkin Mariner W31, a limited edition walnut stock Huben K1 in .25, and two American Air Arm’s Evol’s… (one chambered in .30 and one in.22 of course). I suppose I may as well add two J.B. Great White’s and a an Air Tanks Plus cascade system while I’m all in!

Wish me luck 😆

Have you found your bottom yet?
The Alkin W31 and great white is a great compressor and tank. Should have bought the compressor sooner, as they cost a grand more than a few years ago.

And no, I have not filled the rabbit hole and never plan to. Too many new guns in my future and the future of the industry. Y.o.l.o

Reactions: Hangtown-Shooter