About to take an Azz Whooping !!

Stupid question roll test? ever run a chrono when happened? Next time your shooting and this happens
and you feel sure for the next few it will continue STOP walk away go work out, swim, run, lift weights then see what happens. Also same size target at same height, bench as well
How many shooters in springer? What guns did well?
Did anyone shoot a 697 ? You just did, What does that tell you?

Yeah thumper it was cool seeing some of the guns in person I've only seen pics of . The guys and one lady shooting them were all very cool and helpful . I think I'm their new retard rookie they gonna show the ropes to. Lol
They were all good shots and had really cool rests and scopes !!
They shoot once a month , I think its gonna be my monthly get together . Good folks , and nice setting

A 697 tells me you have the equipment and skills to beat the best of the best.
I suspect you need to work on mental toughness. That is why I suggest you
try extreme practice. If you can shoot with one foot in ice water, lights flashing,
horns blowing and someone tickling your ear with a feather.
when you shoot without, flyers will be less common, and when they do happen
they will be less extreme. Start with a large target and reduce size as you progress.
After a month or two of torture you will be better than you are today.
Looks like I need to just buy something. The cost of ( redesigning) and the time it will
take don't seem worth it. Know of any good shooters for sale?

Just.Neil gonna drag your butt up there with me sometime :) Man its a really nice group of folks . Very cool way to spend a few hours on a lazy Sunday . Over last two days I have spoke to a couple of guys who are seriously good at airguns and helping me out . Spent a couple of hours tearing down my gun and removing the excess lube from it ( it was practicality dripping red&tacky ) Clean it up , squared up spring ends , and reassembled using no more than lube than was just left as a film when it was wiped clean .
Shot about 70-80 shots before it got dark and never had another of those weird flyers . AZ and PeteB are a wealth of knowledge . Now I just gotta work on my shooting and wind skills :)