• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

About the Gauntlet

About the only airgun shooting I do now is small game hunting and target/plinking. I have been wanting to try a Gauntlet when the .25 is available but I have heard stories about the barrel moving around. Anyone think they will ever fix this problem? I would love the power and accuracy the .25 Gauntlet is supposed to have but could not go for the barrel shift and with the weight of these rifles, it would have to have a sling. If my 25 Mrod had a regulator with 1900 psi, I would be happy.

Could be a case of the unlucky few posting the most, could be ??? Actually so far many many less complaints than most low cost offerings and some high dollar rigs just introduced.

I have a .177 that has never had ANY issue, no poa/poi issues, outstanding groups, smooth & easy cocking , great trigger, such as that. A friend has the .22 and his is the same.
Wouldnt hesitate a second before recommending one to a friend even for FT. 

Garb a .22 should work for you, if you really , need it, open the transfer port sightly and you've got a ton of power. Factory stock they are great rifles.

John