About the cycle of cooling water of Yongheng high pressure air pump

I use a Yong Hang high pressure pump to inflate a 9L carbon fiber cylinder, and the air pump works in the pump room used by the swimming pool. Wing Hang's air pump needs extracorporeal cooling water to work properly. Usually, after 20 minutes of operation, the temperature of the cooling water rises to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. I use a $4 5-gallon bucket from Home Depot, and it is very inconvenient to change the water. , there is a swimming pool water circulation filtration system in the pump room, and there are additional water injection ports. My idea is to use the "siphon principle" to discharge the warm water in the cooling water bucket into the water injection port of the swimming pool, and connect a water injection port for the cooling water bucket. The cold water pipes are calculated to balance the inflow and outflow, so that the water temperature in the cooling bucket can be kept below 68 degrees Fahrenheit. I usually inflate the gas cylinder when the pressure drops to 25MPa. It takes about 25 minutes to fill up to 30MPa/4500PSI. After turning off the power of the air pump, the cooling water circulation will continue for 30 minutes to cool the air pump. Wing Hang air pump saves money but not labor. Adding a set of micro submersibles to the aquarium can provide water circulation for the cooling bucket, and the water is not wasted, but only discharged into the swimming pool. The micro submersible pump is very cheap, you can buy 2 for 5 dollars, and it is powered by a USB plug, 5V1A, plugged into the water pipe and put into the cooling bucket, and can also drain the remaining water in the bucket after the work is over.

截屏2023-07-28 04.59.09.png