About Order FX Impact

You shouldn’t buy something you want. Remember life is long and predicatable. A better way to spend the money would be a nice heroin habit. The impact is highly inaccurate. Your friends will laugh at you if you get an impact. It’s better to take up a less arduous hobby, like knitting. Who wants anything that is well made, why buy a Rolex when a timex works. Why buy a nice steak cooked to perfection when you can just have a bologna sandwich. We all have plenty of time left, everyday is the same and you can enjoy things much more if you wait until you are on your deathbed. Then you can buy all the things you wanted and enjoy them briefly before you become worm food. The impact is an un proven platform and no one wants one. 

you should definitely get one. Especially now a days. Enjoy life. Be outside, be healthy and happy. Post pics of your rig and quarry. We will all enjoy it. Maybe the .35 caliber and a .25 kit down the road? Big bore baby!

Reactions: sonny
Condor is cheaper, hits harder, and more reliable

Cant shoot 70/80gr from an impact

Condors keep winning the further you get away from the mafia brainwashing of marketing.

Made in the USA(no boat rides)

I don't remember seeing any AirForce guns in the big three competitions, at least in the winning classes. Had one for a while and really didn't like all the stamped metal and cheap look and the trigger really sucked.....

Jking

Condors keep winning the further you get away from the mafia brainwashing of marketing.

https://youtu.be/aVK8tVC3kco

The new FX Impact MK2 .357 shoots 40 shots of 82 grain pellets at 130 to 150 ft.lbs; Coyote will not stand a chance :)

https://youtu.be/ER3UdO_fNaU

I’m a cheap ass most of the time and now that I’m older I’ve learned to spend responsibly but get the best I can afford and enjoy the hell out it. All the times I went cheap I ended up buying the one I want anyways and wasted all the money in the middle and time I could of been enjoying it.

mine will be at my door tomorrow and one absolutely dying for it to get here!!!

You shouldn’t buy something you want. Remember life is long and predicatable. A better way to spend the money would be a nice heroin habit. The impact is highly inaccurate. Your friends will laugh at you if you get an impact. It’s better to take up a less arduous hobby, like knitting. Who wants anything that is well made, why buy a Rolex when a timex works. Why buy a nice steak cooked to perfection when you can just have a bologna sandwich. We all have plenty of time left, everyday is the same and you can enjoy things much more if you wait until you are on your deathbed. Then you can buy all the things you wanted and enjoy them briefly before you become worm food. The impact is an un proven platform and no one wants one. 

you should definitely get one. Especially now a days. Enjoy life. Be outside, be healthy and happy. Post pics of your rig and quarry. We will all enjoy it. Maybe the .35 caliber and a .25 kit down the road? Big bore baby!

Literally lol'd at this one 😂

You guys truly suck, your supposed to talk me out of this...

And I just got of the phone, and guess what I just ordered????

Fx Impact 25 cal, 700mm Barrel, Saber Tactical Rail and a few other goodies. 

When it arrives I will be liquidating a few other of my toys... FX Wildcat 22, and AF Condor 25....

Oh happy days!! Let the tuning begin!

You guys truly suck, your supposed to talk me out of this...

And I just got of the phone, and guess what I just ordered????

Fx Impact 25 cal, 700mm Barrel, Saber Tactical Rail and a few other goodies. 

When it arrives I will be liquidating a few other of my toys... FX Wildcat 22, and AF Condor 25....

yes, this is terrible! We are completely at fault and utterly failed to sway you towards a fiscal responsible and logically sound decision........by terrible I meant terribly good!

Mine literally just came today and I’m blown away already! I also got the 25 with 700mm barrel, oh my sweet baby Jesus! even at the lowest hammer setting from factory tune the 26.4g pellet clocked 815fps and went right through an inch of redwood, mind you the regulator is set at only 90 bars!!! Even at factory tune your friend’s coyotes will soon take some very nice dirt naps! 

Granted it has way too much power for backyard squirrels and I’ll spend tomorrow to drop speed of the 26.4 grain pellet down to around 750fps.

I thought Texans knew better to pull this cheap drive by s%$t. Most do....lol. I actually think very highly of my native born kindred and next door neighbors. 

Jking