AARON CANTRELL

HE actually went fishing !!! That is his first passion.. After the stroke he made great progress.. But he loves fishing more.. Sold off most of his guns and kept a couple for squirrels and such.
Sounds like he is a "man after my own heart". Except I have gone the other way. For more than 45 years, all I did was fish. Mainly for crappie and I even had a fishing forum dedicated to North Alabama (long defunct now, but portions of it can still be seen on archive.org's wayback machine).

A few years ago I was burglarized by my neighbors (I can't tell you more about them or I will be banned on AGN for telling the truth) and they literally cleaned me out. Unfortunately, the same situation is still in place, so I don't go anywhere except grocery shopping and make sure to limit my time away from the house to an hour or less when possible.

That event essentially ended my fishing or traveling, etc. The last time I bought gas for my car was over 2 years ago.

Because of all that, I started devoting my time to airguns even though I can't afford/justify the expense of the "higher end" airguns.

All I do is pest, but I can do that from my home without having to leave my house vulnerable.

If I do say so myself, I have gotten very accurate/precise with my airguns, but I am no good at all at repairing them. (heavy sigh)

All my best!

Kerry

• Sad
Reactions: Florida_Man
HE actually went fishing !!! That is his first passion.. After the stroke he made great progress.. But he loves fishing more.. Sold off most of his guns and kept a couple for squirrels and such.

Wondering where you were able to find your info on him. I don't think he did FB or similar platforms but not sure either. Must of had his stroke in the last 6 months?