• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results AAFTA Nationals 1st day results

IMG_0038.jpeg

Does anyone know how their weather was Saturday? Having never been at a National event, would they delay the match due to weather?
Great shooting by many!!! Thank you for sharing.
It was raining throughout Ohio all day saturday. Its actually one reason I didn't go, along with being overly sore from a hard weeks work. When I looked at the weather in the area at 5am saturday, gale warnings were in place.

Looks like 9-10mph winds today with rain later.

Reactions: Pea-shooter O.G.
Does anyone know how their weather was Saturday? Having never been at a National event, would they delay the match due to weather?
Great shooting by many!!! Thank you for sharing.
Having finally gotten home from the shoot ill chime in on the weather. IT SUCKED lol. Friday was fine and nice all day. Saturday was windy and wet all day and night. Sunday was more wind and heavier rains but luckily those came after we were done shooting. Luckily in the field course they had most lanes covered with a 10ft tent which was an unexpected and welcomed sight. Non the less we all prepared for shooting in the rain and being soaked all day. Luckily the rain didn't hurt my gun. Ryan and I were able to pretreat and post treat equipment.
Chilly and wet!
Was tough but a great experience. Very cool for my first nationals shoot. Love the people and loving this sport.
I didnt get any pictures. Wish i would have. Only recorded the Tyler Patner and Lauren Parsons shoot off.

And yes, Ohio shooters represented!!!