• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events AAFTA National FT Championships in Morro Bay CA Oct. 15, 16, 17, 2021 Updated

Updated Competitors List for AAFTA National FT Championships in Morro Bay CA Oct. 15, 16, 17, 2021

If you don't see your name on the competitors list, but are planning on coming, please email me asap.

Also, if on a team, then let me know.

Rules for Teams at 2021 AAFTA National Field Target Championships

A team has to have at least one member on the team that competes in the pistol class, and one that competes in a Piston Class. One score from the pistol match would be added to the 4 best rifle scores.

One of the rifle scores has to be from the Piston Class. 4 out of 5 of the rifle scores would count and one of the 4 counting rifle shooters scores, pistol score would be added to the 4 best rifle scores. The pistol score must come from one of the 4 counting rifle competitors.

If none of the top four rifle shooters have a pistol score, then no pistol score will be added to the total.

The team may choose a competitors rifle score who might be the lowest rifle score, but did have a good pistol score if that makes their teams total better.

Teams can be from any state or club and any PCP class, but one shooter has to be a Piston class competitor

You might have 6 or 7 people available for your team, and you can change competitors up to the day before the match... so you can be sure to make a team if someone can't make it.

Please also check to see if I've got your shirt size correct. Thanks.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Wayne

Reactions: qball