• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results AAFTA 2023 Nationals final results

IMG_0039.png

Definitely 2 days of tough shooting conditions. Wind, rain, cold that you had to deal with. The crew at Northeast Ohio Airgunners did a awesome job of hosting this event. Top tier courses that were run properly, the club house is the perfect place for hanging out before and after the match and the firepit was lit all weekend. Great job NOA crew!

Screenshot_20231015-184256.png

Great match from the folks at NOA, thank you. It felt like the FT tribe showed up for this match. Great meeting/shooting with folks. Yes, conditions were somewhat less than perfect, but that's part of the sport. This was my first time at the nationals, and, next year if you are considering it, but feel like it's too big of a deal or over your head, don't. Just a great group of people getting togther to do what they love and enjoy each other.

Congrats to the winners and all those attending. It looks from the scores to have been a really tight and fun match to compete in. I really wish I could have made it but I couldn't make the drive by myself and I couldn't get anyone willing or able to make the trip with me that could help with the driving and expenses. Maybe next year.

Reactions: MysticalDragon