Tuning AAA Evol pressure gauge size?

Thanks, I ended up ordering a whole set of low profile sockets off Amazon for about $35. Should get it tomorrow.

Please get back with up about the socket set. I am very interested in getting one. Could you link the set you purchased?

The set is nice, but the 24mm socket is still not thin enough to fit. I’m waiting for a friend of mine to turn one down for me in his lathe.

Thanks, I ended up ordering a whole set of low profile sockets off Amazon for about $35. Should get it tomorrow.

Please get back with up about the socket set. I am very interested in getting one. Could you link the set you purchased?

The set is nice, but the 24mm socket is still not thin enough to fit. I’m waiting for a friend of mine to turn one down for me in his lathe.

Good to know. I guess ill just have to fire up the lathe. Thats a good idea.

@Ezana4CE

Thanks, we're still dealing with it. It takes a long time for the water from a big hurricane to make it's way up the St John's River. My house will dry out, we have a big sandbag wall around it, but we got 3" in the house when the wall tried to collapse. We had a bunch of friends and family over helping to build the wall, so we managed to get the water stopped. We pumped the water out. Just tore all the carpet out of the house and will pull out the baseboards next. Hoping to only have to cut a foot of the drywall out

I discovered the less than lethal fad that's been going on just lately. I had to run a couple looters off the first week. It's crazy what people think they can do in times like this. I think about 3/4 of the people in my subdivision evacuated as the water came up. We had to take a john boat or canoe to get in and out of the house for about a month now.

I bought some less than lethal, hopped up models in case the looters tried coming back, as I didn't want to have to kill someone. When someone pulls up on a boat, at the back of your house at 10 pm, there's nothing good going on there.

These glorified paintball guns are fun to shoot though! It's another aspect of airguns that I hadn't been into before. I wouldn't want to get hit by one of these! It's fun breaking stuff with them though.

I don't have flood insurance so it might take me a bit to get the house restored, but I'll do most of the work myself during the "winter". Hoping to get something from FEMA if possible but we'll see. Might have to sell a couple FX's or something, the house and family come first.

Last edited:
You will be waiting on FEMA forever !! Then there is the application process to deal with..
n.jpeg