AAA Evol Paradigm with new laminate stock

About 3 weeks ago, I emailed Steve Corcoran (Woods & Water Outdoors) requesting if he could make a laminate stock for the AAA Evol Paradigm. I already have the walnut version and thought it would be nice to pick up a separate laminate stock for it. As some might know, Steve makes the walnut stocks for the Paradigm in collaboration with Tom at AAA and AoA. Steve informed me that he has already started making laminate stocks available in two colors, Green Mountain Camo and Gray laminate.

He had already sent them to Tom at AAA for assembly and informed me that the laminate stocks weren't available for purchase through him and I was told to contact AoA because the new guns with laminate stocks would be sold through them. I went on to AoA's site to check if they listed them for sale but no luck so I decided to give them a call. I spoke with Darren at AoA and asked him about the new laminate stocks and if I could purchase one separately.

Darren informed me that I was the first to ask and said he would check on them. He later came back and said that I could get one and that it would be sold through them and drop shipped from AAA since Tom still had them for assembly and has not sent them to AoA yet. I decided to get the Green Mountain Camo laminate and received it on Labor Day. I'm only posting about this now due to a busy work schedule and I finally had some time to take some better pics.

This is my first Green Camo laminate and I'm super happy with the color combination. Thanks to Steve, Tom, and especially Darren from AoA for working with me on being able to pick up a separate stock. I really enjoy dealing with AoA. Those guys rock!!!

20220910_002014.jpg

20220910_002025.jpg

20220910_103123.jpg

20220910_103327.jpg

20220910_103227.jpg

Steve does some amazing work. Congrats on a beautiful stock
He sure does. One thing a like about this stock is the adjustable cheek piece. Besides being able to adjust the height, the single post design allows it to pan left and right. This really helped a lot getting my eye and scope aligned by panning it to the left. I set the magnification at the highest setting to try to induce a tighter "eyebox" and then adjusted it while getting a comfortable and natural cheekweld while closing my eyes and opening it until everything was aligned.

20220910_125704.jpg

20220910_125754.jpg

Last edited:
He sure does. One thing a like about this stock is the adjustable cheek piece. Besides being able to adjust the height, the single post design allows it to pan left and right. This really helped a lot getting my eye and scope aligned by panning it to the left. I set the magnification at the highest setting to try to induce a tighter "eyebox" and then adjusted it while getting a comfortable and natural cheekweld while closing my eyes and opening it until everything was aligned.

That's a feature I'd never had on a rifle until somewhat recently. After having it & ciphering the nuances of getting it "just right"... well, it's darn near a must have for me now.

Excellent job of describing how you went about getting it set up!!

Reactions: Peskådot671
That's a feature I'd never had on a rifle until somewhat recently. After having it & ciphering the nuances of getting it "just right"... well, it's darn near a must have for me now.

Excellent job of describing how you went about getting it set up!!
Yes it is. Sometimes, it's just the little things that can make a difference. Thank you.