• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AA TX 200 prices

The bluing alone is most likely responsible for the relatively high price of the TX200 compared to its competitors. I used to do firearm rebluing for allot of my local gun shops. I can say without any hesitation that the polising time required in order to produce a finish like that on the TX is what brings the price up. It's all labor and labor is expensive. The recent price increases are sure to reflect the demand vs the availability after covid but the biggest difference between the AirArms springers and their competition is in the finish.
I'm left handed and I couldn't bring myself to pay the retail price of a new TX200 Mk III so I placed a want ad and was able to locate a lefty TX200 with a walnut stock for a savings of over $200. My TX is in perfect condition and I was thrilled to find a used example at a much more affordable price.

These tx200 might not be around much longer so if you want one then get one while you can...I made a huge mistake not buying a hw35 with the old groove stock :(

I wouldn't fret too much about missing the Hw35 with the old finger groove stock. There's a million of them around. I'm sure you'll eventually come across a very nice used one. There's just too many not to.

They are truly beautiful rifles. The UK is experiencing really tough economic times right now. More so than we here in the US. Who knows what will eventually happen to some of these makers like Air Arms or what changes may come to their product line. They definitely are rather expensive. But if you really want one, well........they aren't gonna get any cheaper. And yes, the bluing and fit/finish on the TX200 is unsurpassed. I will never part with mine.

I ordered a LH 200 at the end of April last year, the price went up $50 between the time it was ordered and when it arrived in late August. the price has since gone up again. The original price was honored, still a hard pillow to swallow, but it is a fine rifle. The only regret I have is not buying one sooner.

These are the prices for Canada. Definitely on the rise. 7DBC47D0-2450-4E82-ABA5-80D4EA660CF1.jpeg. Glad I got mine. Crow