• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AA s510 xtra fac with altaros regulator

that there are friends today I received my regulator of altaros as soon as I received it, I installed it and did some quick tests firing 10 shots with different weights of diabolo. I set the regulator at 120-125bar +/- the results were as follows Hammer spring is not the original instal a spring in stainless steel a little softer this instead of cutting the original spring personally I like more the jsb 15.89gr do not use the rifle for target I am 100% hunter mainly of pigeon and rabbit so I think it will work very well
1568341284_6603600445d7afd24a31fa3.51939560_20190912_212014.jpg

With this regulator is the tank psi gauge still working?

altaros offers 2 versions of regulator one shows the pressure of the tank and another shows the regulated pressure and I chose the one that shows the regulated pressure because I plan to buy the quick fill in the future and thus have 2 manometers the one that shows the regulated pressure and another to show tank pressure