• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AA S510 Carbine now Regulated!

Hey All
I just installed a Lane Lancet regulator set at 135bar in my S510 Carbine. The 173cc air tube limited me to about 22-23 shots at 3%ES at 28-30fpe. I did the initial install, cut my air pot down, drilled some additional holes in it and shortened my hammer spring maybe 3/8". I also polished the rail and ID of the hammer with some 1000 or 2000 grit sand paper, don't remember exactly which one now. I probably should have shot the gun before shortening the hammer spring, DUH!. It's shooting JSB 16gr at 875 average. I thinking now that the full spring might get my velocity up. Having lower velocities than I thought it should have, I raised the regulator pressure to 155 to see if it made any big difference which it didn't so I set it back to 135. Anyway, now it's shooting a very flat string and I have something to work with. Once I get the velocity up a little with a full length spring I want to lighten the hammer for hopefully a few more shots. Here's how the string looks now shooting some 16gr JSB's. Thanks to Scott, AKA Motorhead for his sharing of advice.
jk

Reactions: NMshooter