• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms AA S200 / .177 / Price?

Looking to sell this rifle. No idea a price:
.177 Caliber / single shot
Bushnell Banner 4-12 / Scope with rings
Moderator adapter to 1/2"-20
Huggett Moderator
S200R.jpeg

New fill nipple ( Faster brand)
S200L.jpeg

It all depends on the condition, the gun itself is maybe 300-400 bone stock. It’s the first generation with separate stock so if in good condition I say $350-400 without the scope and moderator. That moderator alone can fetch 120 easy and that scope isn’t too bad so another 80-100? Together you won’t fetch much more than 500 in good condition so better to break it up.

Hi mark
Very original s200 with plastic bolt handle and gun in vgc.
I personally would hang onto it as when it's gone you will regret it and whatever you get paid for it would not replace it.
you obviously like shooting so why not just keep it for target shooting at weekends in your yard or somesuch.
In uk would be £400 in that condition 👍

@aroundlocks: You know sir, you are right... Every now and then I do air it up and shoot in a few times into a target in yard.. I could never replace it with what it will bring. Lots of good memories hammering pest "burds" with that fun gun.
Hi mark
You will instantly regret it.
Even if you dont shoot it' hold onto it as it will go up in value as AA ceased production 2 years ago of the s200 after 20 odd years of making it.
So that tells you how good this rifle is.
The only minor flaw is the shot count but in single shot mode not really a problem.
But can be adapted to multi shot for not alot of money.
I absolutely love mine and it's the only rifle that just feels right in my hand.
So think hard about it bud before parting with it

20230517_124337.jpg

Last edited:
I saw that picture ^^^ some time ago. What a work of art. I actually thought about doing that to my rifle. Well done to the person that did that.
I’m going to just keep it. Thanks for the guys that sent me pms and I actually reached out to a member looking ( sorry sir) but, I’m going to keep it.

Last edited:
I saw that picture ^^^ some time ago. What a work of art. I actually thought about doing that to my rifle. Well done to the person that did that.
I’m going to just keep it. Thanks for the guys that sent me pms and I actually reached out to a member looking ( sorry sir) but, I’m going to keep it.
As disappointed as I am that you are keeping it, I believe it's a wise choice.

Reactions: aroundlocks
@shambozzie: nice rifle! I hate what happened to the stock. Maybe get some polyurethane ( Gorilla) glue and beach wood dowels and you can glue that thing back together. ;)
@aroundlocks: the trigger needs some adjustment. Looooong pull, then break. I'm think can be adjusted to get ride of the long take up on first stage.... Original orings all over except tank end caps.

@shambozzie: nice rifle! I hate what happened to the stock. Maybe get some polyurethane ( Gorilla) glue and beach wood dowels and you can glue that thing back together. ;)
@aroundlocks: the trigger needs some adjustment. Looooong pull, then break. I'm think can be adjusted to get ride of the long take up on first stage.... Original orings all over except tank end caps.
Like a idiot I sold mine.

Trigger, polish and round off the ends of the adjustment screws, big difference.
1st stage, I could never get something satisfying, until I fitted a Rowen engineering trigger. Different ballgame.

Probably the one of the few I let go, with true regret

The easiest way to set trigger is on youtube under s200 trigger adjustment
Faster than me explaining how to do it
If you are capable as spinach said polish sear contact edges except where it makes contact with hammer and round grub screws off and polish them a dremel makes easy work of it.
I changed trigger spring and left the spring for hammer sear original.
After adjustment give end of rifle butt a blow with rubber mallet to make sure gun doesn't go off accidentally.
Make sure gun is unloaded before commencing any work.you can always unscrew air tube but watch firing pin doesn't drop out as its held in by a small spring and c clip the dreaded bjesus clip
You should end up with a very light and smooth trigger if done right.
I'm not sure if you will need Rowan trigger but it will definitely be better than the original and nicer looking.
Make sure the trigger shoe is not contacting the receiver block face when setting up/ the sear should be flat level with the block/ it will catch you out as sear wont go down far enough.
Hope this helps if unsure get someone who knows to do it for you

Reactions: baranjhn
Hi mark
You will instantly regret it.
Even if you dont shoot it' hold onto it as it will go up in value as AA ceased production 2 years ago of the s200 after 20 odd years of making it.
So that tells you how good this rifle is.
The only minor flaw is the shot count but in single shot mode not really a problem.
But can be adapted to multi shot for not alot of money.
I absolutely love mine and it's the only rifle that just feels right in my hand.
So think hard about it bud before parting with it

View attachment 377912
Hi, also in the UK, sold my s200 some years ago and do regret it, great rifle. Have since bought a block of ebay and have a barrel for it. Can I ask were you got the drop block for your gun ?. Looks really cool in that configuration.