• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AA LCS SK19

I had one for less than 1 month. It was fun but it developed a leak and I had to send it baco to AOA.

After a couple of weeks they told me that they had to send the rifle back to the manufacture and that they would send me a new one. I just took a refund.

Had the rifle for less than 30 days and would have to wait more than that just to have it repaired, plus there is no information at all about how to repair it.

They are good guns, very accurate and tons of fun. Mine recently developed an slow internal leak (I replaced every oring covered in the AoA video, but no luck). So, I'm sending it back, not sure how long it will take. I'm sure they'll take care of it. The guns are VERY powerful. My .22 came with the reg. set at 120 bar, and with just the power adjust I can get RD Monsters to shoot over 960 FPS. My only nit is the occasional flyer. Out of a 19 shot magazine, there are always two or three that don't group with the rest. Not sure of the reason for this, but when shooting a 50 yard group, 15 or 16 will be dime size, then another two or three will be outside a quarter. It does it with both the RD Monsters and with the 18.1 JSB. I've tried various speeds with both, same results. LD told me he thinks its that the pellets need to be fully seated (pushed in as far as they'll go) into the magazine and they'll behave. I haven't tried that yet... But its a really fun gun! You'll need a compressor... ;)

Have one in 22. Gun is just fun! Have not done any accuracy testing, but at 50 yards it's a hunter. Everything stays inside a quarter. This is just out of the box. You need to seat the pellet. I turned out a small wood pusher with a stop that seats them all the same depth. Easy to do. They should have done a better job on the trigger, but you get used to it. Going to take the scope off of mine and replace with a red dot. Personally I think this gun just cries out for a red dot. Everyone wants to shoot this one. sylvan

I found no such page

Plenty of post, references from vendors etc.🤓

There's a group on FB just for the LCS Sk19 there's also been a couple of threads here on AGN about them I have one in 25cal shoots great I've been shooting JSB 25.39 with good accuracy and I have some NSA slugs ordered to try in it, the trigger is different but predictable I think you would enjoy it.