A YouTube channel devoted to springers?

Pellets And Pistons Airgun Channel. Just looking to expand my exposure. I'm currently operating a channel devoted to spring guns.check it out when you get the chance https://youtube.com/user/razor1962
I just watched a few of your videos, good stuff. When I figure out my password for YouTube I’ll be subscribing.

Reactions: razor62
Watched your TX200 video. Looking forward to any updates on your rifle accuracy issues. I have the Vortek PG4 12 FPE kit in mine and it stacks pellets all day long. Amazing rifles!
I'm sure that the TX will perform as expected. Preliminary testing revealed a faulty scope. I'll be installing a Vortek kit in mine as well. Keep an eye out for a future video. Thanks for watching.

Hi Kevin,
Just wanted to let you know I have been watching your Pellets And Pistons Airgun Channel for a while now and enjoy your videos. Thank you for putting in the effort to produce them. Keep up the good work.

-Airman
Thanks Airman. So glad to know that you're enjoying the channel. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm sure that the TX will perform as expected. Preliminary testing revealed a faulty scope. I'll be installing a Vortek kit in mine as well. Keep an eye out for a future video. Thanks for watching.
A faulty scope is excellent news. Hawke has a really good replacement service. I had to pay for shipping there but the scope was replaced and shipped back via UPS. Subscribed and will watch more, always fun to watch someone else shoot lefty.

Reactions: razor62 and 450BM