• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A VERY SPECIAL PCP !!

What an awesome story of friendship and generosity. When you gave away the Daystate compressor, I was touched. And when Ted (not Holdover Ted) gave you the custom Brocock, I teared up just like most of the guys that were there. Congrats to you and to Ted for "paying it forward". Will look for you again next year shooting that beautiful rifle. Michael did an awesome job on it, and for those that weren't there, it looks even better in person

Joe your kindness knows no abounds giving that compresser away was a kind act of generosity a very big hearted thing to do. In life we all strive to do some good and your kindness over the years has been noticed, for you to be given that rifle says a lot about how well regarded and loved you are by a hell of a lot of people.

So well done you enjoy the new rifle have you given it a name yet?

Joe-what an awesome story and video! Thank you so much for your contributions and your down to earth humbleness-people like you are what encourage the best to come out in other people, making this forum a strong meeting place for a community that can't physically be located in the same place! And I agree with what Smitty, BadDart and others have said: God loves you every day, and is there to carry you through the trials in life.

Thanks for all you contribute Joe!

Sean