A Unique collaboration!

Industri Direct_post_1600x3000_SA LRS SCOPE_1.jpg

SA LRS RIFLE SCOPE

The SA LRS is the result of a unique collaboration between Schmidt & Bender and Scandinavian Arms to offer the best optical sight for competition shooters around the world.​

Through our years as competition shooters, SA recognized the need to make better optics available to a wider audience. After years of evaluating the scope market we decided to build our scope around Schmidt & Bender’s brilliant and trusted 5-25x56PMII scope.
The industry benchmark in terms of optical quality and mechanical reliability.

Key features​

• Unmatched parallax ranges from 10m to infinity.
  • Specially designed turrets and magnification ring.
  • The 1st focal plane Multi Competition Reticle.
  • Perfect for your airgun and Long Range rifle.
  • Easier adjusting these when wearing gloves.

READ MORE!

Industri Direct_1600x3000_SA LRS SCOPE_2.jpg

Industri Direct_1600x3000_SA LRS SCOPE_3.jpg

Industri Direct_box_SA LRS SCOPE_13.jpg

Wowser, at that price I can buy six (6) Great Scopes that will shoot Perfect scores for me all day long :rolleyes: :unsure:😁

ThomasT

Always gonna be somebody that can afford more expensive toys than me. That's relative to all of us. I'm happy for their financial success.

This SA/S&B collaboration looks amazing!

Wowser, at that price
That is also what i can not stop thinking, i am pretty sure if i put one of these on my rifle i will not shoot any better.
But dont get me wrong i have always and would like to burn money every chance i got, so while i now drive a very cheap bottom of the barrel model, with money to burn some would for sure go towards a vehicle that have way more power and other things i actually dont need.
And i am also okay with some bragging rights, hence why i dream of what i dream when it come to car.

Actually my dream car, not any sports car, most cars can outrun my dram car in reverse gear, CUZ my dream car is a 12 - 15 tonne APC of some sort, and that i would EDD CUZ no one here do that.
Only after that would come various American and other vintage cars to satisfy the petrol head inside me.

The only reason i am looking to buy a new slug rifle to replace my Maverick is:
1: The poi shifting of my Maverick
2: I can not get my Maverick to shoot heavier than 13 gr slugs well, and in .177 i think that is what i would need if i am to push out past 130 M

I doubt any new rifle would be substantially more accurate in general, maybe better on distances i have not shot my Maverick at yet, but i am of course hoping for marginal better at the 80 - 90 M i shoot right now, and a POI that stay where it have to stay.

So if anyone can put in a good word with the lotto gods, well this guy are ready to get it, and dont worry i will of course make sure it rain a little on other PPL too, i am after all not made of stone.

Now if someone gave me one of these, well it would go strait on my favorite rifle, and it would never leave.
It is a damn sheeexy looking scope :)

Last edited:
While I don't need or want one of these ... as I already own three 5-25 PMII's already. ( Inherited them .. Thank goodness !! )
As to the glass & clarity :love: :love: :love: Hands down the sharpest image and most defined parallax I've even seen, even at ranges of 200-500 yards or more.
If you ever do get a chance to view such quality glass you will understand !!! No different than viewing threw Great binoculars .... You never quite see it until the glass allows you too !!

While I don't need or want one of these ... as I already own three 5-25 PMII's already. ( Inherited them .. Thank goodness !! )
As to the glass & clarity :love: :love: :love: Hands down the sharpest image and most defined parallax I've even seen, even at ranges of 200-500 yards or more.
If you ever do get a chance to view such quality glass you will understand !!! No different than viewing threw Great binoculars .... You never quite see it until the glass allows you too !!
Thanks Motorhead!
Congratulations that you already own three!
And yes, we love the quality glass 👌
Regards Scandinavian Arms