• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A trip down memory lane.

I was doing some cleaning for My dad and come across a old yellow plastic box, I knew what it was instantly. I grabbed it up and rattled it, it had about 40 pellets left in it, the old Sheridan .20 cal. I don't know how many thousands of them I shot in My youth!! So I had to try them in My HW100, looked like a shotgun pattern out of it at 25 yards!! Lol but boy the memories it brought back!!

The old style with the good trigger and stock, a year are two back I wanted to capture some of My youth back and bought a new one. I was so disappointed the trigger was atrocious they changed the stock and it felt weird, I gave it to My nephew!! I have found a couple of the old ones and I am putting new seals in them and redoing the stock's!

Not long after we got the "trash can" gun shooting well my brother in law cleaned out his closet and sold me this one...

I put a new pump cup in it and oiled the compression tube-now it's holding fine. I want to get a Williams sight for it next. Probably shouldn't tell you about this guy-
https://www.bakerairguns.com he has used rebuilt stuff for sale as well as doing repairs and parts sales.

Nice Silver Streak, when I was a kid I wore out My Blue Streak and dad got Me the Silver Streak for Christmas. I wish I would have kept them, I don't know how many Bandtail pigeons I killed with them!! In My younger day's the Bandtails would come into My grandmas and grandpas orchard by the thousands, there would be so many in one tree they would break the branches!! On a sad note I see 5 or 6 a year now! Thanks for the link I will check it out.

"I wonder why they cut the stock off? One of those thing's we will probably never know the answer to."I always wanted one as a kid, but I only recently got my hands on a Sheridan-first one came from a buddy who rescued it from a trash can! My son and I resealed it and here it is with a red dot sight! Nice blend of old & new and a lotta fun to shoot!

The before pic-

John