• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

A++ to Baker Airguns

Glad Baker worked out for you. I ordered a Crosman 1399 shoulder stock from them on the 20th. A couple of days later I called to ask about shipping/tracking info as they had not emailed me. They claim to have the order shipped the next day, ya know. Come to find out they won't have the 1399 Shoulder stock in stock until the 1st of June; but, hadn't bothered to post "OUT OF STOCK" on that particular web page.

I cancelled my order. They were prompt on refunding my money; but, sent an email saying they were going to keep it on file as a back order and would send me the stock when they got some in. I emailed back ... 'Not Interested'.

I ordered the 1399 instead from Crosman. It was OOS when I ordered it (by phone); but, the lady I talked to says they'll have more in around the 1st of May and she only charged me $22.99 for it which includes shipping & handling & tax. Baker was charging $37.50 for the stock & the extras.

Fast shipping? That's good. It's my 1st order from Crosman. Hopefully, I'll have it by ...say ... May 5th. The lady I talked to said they may get some some in before the 1st and I'm at the top of the list. It's for a flat topped 1377 I have. Recently made more backyard friendly w/ a 12 inch barrel from Charles Mellon and an LDC from Geo Shoonmaker of airgun universe (who is now unfortunately out of the custom parts & LDC business ... WAHHH!). 

Shoots great now doing bench resting. Absent a rest though, it's now a tad too muzzle heavy for my taste. It'll be a very wicked backyard shooter w/ that 1399 on it, I expect.