A tale of Two RAWs HM1000X

Excellent work ,I too love tuning air guns , at the moment I have a Fx impact that was originally a sub 12 rifle ,I live in the uk ,but also have my fac the impact is now full spec and capable of 60 + ftlb , my Raw again was a sub 12 ,16” lother walther cut barrel , ,

work so far replacement 24” polygonal barrel , screw cut, blued ,Raw valve ,reg set to 2200 psi , reworked spring set , mdt lss v2 buttstock, magpul pistol grip ,scope is either the element helix ffp or my Ior 6-24 x60 .power I am getting 968 fps with 25.39 jsb approx 54 ftlb , still time to do more ,love the idea of the external plenum 

Excellent work ,I too love tuning air guns , at the moment I have a Fx impact that was originally a sub 12 rifle ,I live in the uk ,but also have my fac the impact is now full spec and capable of 60 + ftlb , my Raw again was a sub 12 ,16” lother walther cut barrel , ,

work so far replacement 24” polygonal barrel , screw cut, blued ,Raw valve ,reg set to 2200 psi , reworked spring set , mdt lss v2 buttstock, magpul pistol grip ,scope is either the element helix ffp or my Ior 6-24 x60 .power I am getting 968 fps with 25.39 jsb approx 54 ftlb , still time to do more ,love the idea of the external plenum

External plenum and high effecincy valve helps a lot.