A squirrel found in Morrison on July 11 tested positive

Looks like Matt is immune and not afraid to get dirty from watching most of his videos. Kinda like (opposite) not growing up in a bubble clean environment then allergic to peanuts and eggs etc the rest of his life. He's probably immune to Covid19 too. Wouldn't doubt it. Seen how black his feet was in a video? Wouldn't doubt it at all...

In another life I had a background in Microbiology, where I use to work with a lot of nasty disease and even bubonic plague. So when I lived in Utah and Idaho I would go to Wyoming to shoot prairie dogs. I would just leave shot prairie dogs where they were shot because I knew they were known have fleas that were carriers of Yersenia Pestis, the bacteria that causes bubonic plague. So when I see videos, or photos of people holding shot prairie dogs I cringe. One of Matt Dubber’s videos shows him out shooting prairie dogs in Wyoming and he held up a shot prairie dog, if I remember correctly, bare handed. I am surprised the Utah Airgun guys didn’t tell him that was a bad idea because of the risk of bubonic plague.

And probably have a dip of Copenhagen after tossing the prairie dog down. Or a piece of gum, a smoke, whatever.

i see guys on the vids sticking their bare arms in the holes, pulling the prairie dogs out. 

Back in 2010 I was working on a year project at UC Davis college. There were tree squirrels all over! Mingling with the students. Some of these squirrels had the mange bad, as in lucky to have any hair left bad. We used to find these dead carcasses in the mechanical rooms. Both squirrels and pigeons, right inside the outside air intake plenums. They had gotten in thru some hole somewhere. Whatever they’re carrying, is in the airstream. Some of these buildings had thousands of students go in and out of them each day