• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

A small complaint about JSB

Soooo, I have peripheral neuropathy and i no longer have the tactile feelings i used to. I've pretty much adapted fairly well but sometimes thing go awry.

Moments ago i picked up a tin of .30 JSB 44 gn pellets. The lid came off and a half tin of pellets went all over my deck. 

My bad for not putting the lid on all the way, and not paying attention like I really need to.

It occurred to me that had JSB did what they promised last summer I would have had screw on lids and most likely not dropped the pellets.

Time to drink adult beverages and watch my furbabies catch birds, or try to.

I sympathize. Recently had it happen with a tin of .25's. Most were "ok" but only for plinking.

1593721490_6689633995efe429279ffc8.17692257.jpg

Oh, and Coco wishes your furbabies good luck!

1593721629_7590281845efe431d85cd08.05848822.jpg

Well the problem seem to be the person and not the tin itself. I only used jsb tins and yes they are all press on lids. I never have a problem cause I pick my tins from the bottom. People who have problems with press on lids usually are the ones who pay no attention and just pick the tin by the lid. Thats a no no. So can't blame jsb if you are the folks who pick a full tin of pellets by the lid. If it bothers you so much maybe get from crosman tins and use them since crosman tins are screw on lids. 

Well the problem seem to be the person and not the tin itself. I only used jsb tins and yes they are all press on lids. I never have a problem cause I pick my tins from the bottom. People who have problems with press on lids usually are the ones who pay no attention and just pick the tin by the lid. Thats a no no. So can't blame jsb if you are the folks who pick a full tin of pellets by the lid. If it bothers you so much maybe get from crosman tins and use them since crosman tins are screw on lids.

Oh, I absolutly know it's all on me. 

Crossman pellets? No, I prefer accuracy, and none of my FX rifles care for those pellets, too hard I guess.

Crossman pellets? No, I prefer accuracy, and none of my FX rifles care for those pellets, too hard I guess.

But you can use the tins.... PM me if you want to send you some empty ones.

But you can use the tins.... PM me if you want to send you some empty ones.

Big brain 10/10 would brain again (I do similar with h&n tins ;) )

My JSB pellets I carry in my rifle case's side pouch are in a Crosman tin. I dump each tin of JSB heavy in the Crosman tin. JSB I wish you were listening. For other rifles they go in a pellet pouch. I have lost a whole new can by dropping in a dirty garage. I tried blowing them off washing them is solvent then spraying reloading case lube on them. They went in the trash.

You don't need to use the pellets. You can use their tins. They are cheap like $6 for a tin of 500 pellets. They are same size as the jsb tin if you get the 500 count tins. They are all screw on lid. Also crosman pellet aint that bad. Most of my guns loves the crosman domes.