A Slightly lighter H&N FTT .177 pellet at 8.18gr??

Well ok they are Hasan Vortex Express pellets that are a FTT style pellet made for Hatsan by H&N but I think this is the first time I can recall seeing these FTT's with a hollowpoint.

Has anyone tried them before and if so do they perform much different that a standard FTT? As the saying goes, Curiosity kills the cat and in this instance I decided to order a tin just to see if my hw30 likes them as much or better than the FTT's....

Hatsan Vortex Express

Have you tried the 177 8gr polymags? I am new to the 177 PCPs Never thought I would be shooting such a light pellet. Really a good hunting pellet is the wad cutter JSB match 8.26 gr pellet, It makes a good wound channel, My gun even likes the 13.43 gr JSB pellets and anything bigger and I will go to my 22 or 25 Cal guns . OH, its my new Vulcan #2 in 177

Mike

I would guess an HW30 in 177 which don't seem to be pellet fussy guns in that caliber would shoot them decently with possibly a little more velocity than the regular FTTs. Maybe they are copying the CPHPs.

Only by trying them in your own particular gun will you know for sure since not all shoot equally and one may like it more than the next. All I know is that my old HW30 in 177 shot just about anything I fed it accurately.

Walt